[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is just pure KINO, the dialogue is perfect , the cinematography
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (60 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
60 KB, 720x1080
This is just pure KINO, the dialogue is perfect , the cinematography is stunning and the psychological aspect is chilling

10/10 movie
>>
Pleb please stay on imdb
>>
2/10
>>
File: bored.jpg (60 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
bored.jpg
60 KB, 650x650
>>70794142
>this movie
>>
baby's first sci-fi
>>
another movie like this one? I dont mean sci-fi and stuff like that, but something like the romance between the two of them with a plot twist
>>
Seriosly though, what is the difference between a kino and movie anyway? Aren't they just the same thing?
>>
File: bunnydriver.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bunnydriver.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
This is just pure KINO, the dialogue is perfect , the cinematography is stunning and the psychological aspect is chilling

10/10 movie
>>
File: 1426477529165.jpg (6 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
1426477529165.jpg
6 KB, 231x244
>>70795442
list sci-fi movies that you feel are superior
>>
It's sci fi for hipsters and kids.

As a piece of filmmaking, it's as versatile as a restrained ad for perfume.
>>
>>70795525
Of course there's no difference. /tv/ comes up with idiotic terms like "kino" and "flick" as a futile attempt to make itself seem intelligent, when really, this place is far worse than anywhere on Reddit, even /r/movies.
>>
OP is correct. It's a very intelligent movie that actually has some semblance of understanding of the topic it investigates. It's beautiful and well-acted. But of course because it was well received, this rubbish board has to call it pleb.
>>
>>70794142
This movie is a movie-episode for New New The Outer Limits. Same goes for Under the Skin.

HO HUM.
>>
>>70795525

your post is kino
>>
>>70798507
The board likes this movie in general.
>>
Yes indeed. Ending was great too, which is rare.
>>
>>70798591
I literally got so manipulated by her that I got shocked by the ending
>>
>>70794142

It was just okay.

It's basically Dead Girl (2008) but with a robot instead of a zombie. and somehow I remember Dead Girl as being a better movie [super spoiler] oh yeah because back then I was 19 dipshit like you probably are[/super spoiler] but either way they are both interesting in the moment but quite mediocre
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.