[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Have you seen Arya Stark?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: have you seen this man.png (720 KB, 796x444) Image search: [Google]
have you seen this man.png
720 KB, 796x444
"Have you seen Arya Stark?"
>>
>>70790826
>highly trained assassin
>supposed to operate through stealth and cunning
>chases victim in the middle of the day through a crowd like some kind of machine
>>
>>70790862
The whole point was that she failed as a faceless man because she acted out of a personal grudge, so of course she was going to cause trouble
>>
>>70790826
waif is not subtle and exposes herself in plan sight - shes a failure
Arya lures the waif into a dark room and silently kill her - shes is no one.
>>
>>70792188
The way she lured the waif in a dark room was anything but silent however
>>
File: 1455130657657.jpg (110 KB, 590x993) Image search: [Google]
1455130657657.jpg
110 KB, 590x993
i've only seen her knees
>>
>>70790826
Yeh, that's Dobby from them Henry Porter movies.
>>
>>70791582
So why did she actually hate arya?
>>
File: the-waif-and-t-1000.jpg (76 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
the-waif-and-t-1000.jpg
76 KB, 1200x1200
>>70790862
But that's what Terminators do don't they?

All they care about is killing their target
>>
>>70792638
She was never sure Arya was looking her in the eye.
>>
>>70792638
she didn't. she was forced to kill Arya because Arya failed to poison that other women who was on the Assassin's list. Waif ends up killing the women anyway (I forgot the name)

>when everyone else failed, Waif was there to do the job
MUCH RESPECT
>>
>>70792188
she couldnt help that the waif would chase her while she was wounded.
>>
Sh-she's at the Galleria
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.