[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how come there's still no proper fully uncut release of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: The Devils.jpg (119 KB, 450x637) Image search: [Google]
The Devils.jpg
119 KB, 450x637
how come there's still no proper fully uncut release of this?
>>
I dunno what version I saw in the 80's but that was quite enough for me thanks.
>>
>>70790327

Damn this movie is fantastic. Wasn't some of the footage "lost", is that why they can't release a true uncut version?
>>
brits are cucks
>>
Vanessa Redgrave and her clique are one of the more degenerate cliques in Hollywood. I didn't even know about it until I realized what she's been doing in my country.
>>
There is an uncut release what the fuck are you talking about shit nigger.

I watched the movie with all the nun dance orgy stuff which was cut from the original release.

If you didn't find the full movie yet you are a faggot.
>>
>>70792466

>Her father was a closet homosexual who divorced her mother and went to live with a man
>Her husband was a closet homosexual who divorced her and when to live with another man

TOP KEK
>>
Because Ken Russell is dead and nobody else cares.
>>
>>70792498
The full movie is over 3 hours
>>
>>70790327
it makes Catholics look silly and evil
so the Vatican must be behind its suppression
>>
1. The films US distribution rights are owned by Warner Brothers and there are several executives that are outright refusing to release the film on R1 DVD. They even fired a guy when someone at Warner Brothers secretly added the US theatrical release to Itunes , leafing to the film getting pulled as soon as it was added.

2. Warner Brothers has to pay the rights holder to use the restored cut of the film, since their license only covers the original theatrical cut . same with the "Hell on Earth" documentary about the film.
>>
One of my fav movies ever.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.