[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Finally after all there years the girl is become No One What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: jaqen.jpg (411 KB, 2100x1397) Image search: [Google]
jaqen.jpg
411 KB, 2100x1397
>Finally after all there years the girl is become No One
What did the man mean by this?
>>
She turned in her first face?

Then Arya was like nah fuck that I quit
>>
He means that her character has lost itself in this shitty meandering sub plot
>>
>>70790060
it means she will go on a killing spree, i hope.
>>
>>70790060
>What did the man mean by this?
Nothing, the writers just thought it sounded cool and like Arya had achieved something.
>>
based
>>
File: tip_feutre-.jpg (97 KB, 833x413) Image search: [Google]
tip_feutre-.jpg
97 KB, 833x413
>>70790060
>>70790060
ez
The Goblin has now killed someone
she's part of the club
she wonders: but you try to kill me?
he answers: and there you are...
...part of the team
>>
>>70790985
this sadly
>>
>>70790985
I never felt I had to read the books until the show took a nose dive.

Aryas arc was the one that interested me the most and this season has been disappointing.

It's too sloppy.
>>
did she get at least some superpowers or shit from her assassinwork?
>>
>>70790060

Killing Waifu was a girl's last test

a girl passed
>>
>>70790060
>>Finally after all there years the girl is become No One

I am not a learned man but I think that at the end of some years the girl has become no one.

Could have forgotten some deep inside shit, but hey at Least you understand some now do you ?
>>
>>70790060
>that unmatched eyebrows and stubble color
>>
Can you imagine whats going through Jaquen (the actors) mind?

Like damn, I'm getting paid big bucks for this shit? I literally stand around and say You are now noone.. and i get a paycheqque? Like damn
>>
>Finally after all those years, a girl has become an HBO TV Series

wow, so deep
>>
how is her training complete if she can't change faces?

i was expecting her to do that during the chase scene.
>>
>>70794345
shes like super good in getting stabbed and killing candles
>>
>>70790060
It refers to the cinematic technique of cutting away from a fight scene because you know you can't be arsed to make puddingface and aphex twin look good.
>>
>>70798173
Just imagine being Tom Wlaschiha in that scene
>>
>>70798649

i'm pretty sure the last grin was just Tom that couldn't hold himself longer out of the cringe
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.