[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /tv/ What are your thoughts on the Scott Pilgrim series?.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Scottpilgrim2.jpg (59 KB, 520x730) Image search: [Google]
Scottpilgrim2.jpg
59 KB, 520x730
Hello, /tv/ What are your thoughts on the Scott Pilgrim series?. Are these comics linked to a certain "core" or fanbase? what type of people read Scott Pilgrim comics?
>>
>>70790050
I liked that movie, it was funnier than I expected
>>
Edgar Wright's a good director.
>>
>>70790050
great movie
but, the comics are better
the movie loses a bit of the comics touch
like how Scott is a dick, not only Ramona
and how he ends up with her
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>70790050
Never read them. I prefer literary novels and serious nonfiction; comics strike me as a little immature.
>>
The comics are better
The dialogue in the movie was obnoxious and annoying. Then again, the dialogue in the comics was like that too, but it felt more laid back and genuine rather than a punchline every 2 seconds like in the movie
I also disliked the editing and the pacing in general
>cramming 5 volumes into one movie
>not making it a trilogy to fully flesh out the story and side characters
>>
>>70791209
>a new tripfag pops up

Another to add to the filter
>>
File: 1409217770800.png (898 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1409217770800.png
898 KB, 1366x768
Proto Baneposter
>>
>>70790050
Fuck off you boring cunt.
>>
Absolut shit for the youtube generation. Jesus fuck
>>
Thought everyone but Scott Pilgrim was perfectly cast. Didn't like how the relationship between Scott and Ramona felt like a fling rather than something potentially serious like the comics. Still enjoyed it and watch it every now and again.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.