[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait... Who lit the candle in Arya's secret little hideaway?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 469x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 469x313
Wait... Who lit the candle in Arya's secret little hideaway? She's been resting at Lady Crane's since she was attacked.

Who lit the candle?
>>
>>70789468
her when she got back there to lure the girl into a dark area
>>
>>70789468
I have a little hunch that you might be for real retarded

>Arya walks inside and lights candle
>WHO LIT THAT CANDLE

Delete this thread and then go delete your life
>>
>>70789583
But she immediately cuts the candle in half creating darkness

Why light it at all then?
>>
>>70789682
Because if its not lit then its fucking dark and she won't lure the waif to her.
>>
>>70789682
I'll give you the benefit of a doubt and assume you're just pretending to be retarded now to cover up your retarded OP
>>
It was lit by Ser Plot of Hole.
>>
>>70789764
>people can't seem to understand that Arya just walked in and lit it
>no it must have been lit before she got there for some reason
>>
>>70789468
Catelyn
>>
You people are fucking stupid
>>
>>70789468
i found it clever. arya would have a distinct advantage since she was taught how to fight like a jedi by terminator girl.
>>
>>70789468
Why are redditors so slow? 98% of all their tinfoil theories are due to them being so fucking slow and retarded.

>"HOW DID THE NED GET HIS HEAD LOPPED OFF WHEN BONES WERE HOLDING IT IN PLACE??? XD XD XD XD"
>>
>Birenne told Sansa if she needs help then to light a candle in the highest tower of winterfell
>Arya lights a candle on the lowest point of Braavos

Poettry
>>
>>70789468
This episode was ultra shit and there is a LOT wrong with it, but you complain about fucking candle?

>>70789877
I'm sure you're a fucking genius
>>
>>70789548
but where did she get the matches from?
>>
>>70789978
If there's anything about the candle that doesn't make sense it's how it went of after she cut it in half, why would the fire go out? Still a pretty insignificant problem when you look at the whole shit show going on
>>
>>70789468

No OnE
>>
>>70789987
how did the matches get made before she bought them?

It never establishes who manufactures the matches! Fucking shit writing making all kinds of plotholes
>>
>>70789928
I assumed that was part of everyone's training there but I guess D&D are implying that only Arya was trained that way.
>>
File: game.of.thrones.s006].jpg (70 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
game.of.thrones.s006].jpg
70 KB, 1920x1080
how does cutting the candle make it go out?
the burning part is still intact. even if it falls to the floor it'll probably stay lit
>>
>>70790062
where did she get the money from to buy them?

this keeps going deeper and deeper!
>>
>>70790299
>even if it falls to the floor it'll probably stay lit

you're dumb
>>
>>70790383
try it yourself. light a big candle then drop it on the floor.
>>
File: Ichi-Candle-1.jpg (24 KB, 653x277) Image search: [Google]
Ichi-Candle-1.jpg
24 KB, 653x277
>>70790299
>>
>>70790406
Nobody do this.
>>
>>70790299
delete this
>>
Man the Blackfish plot went nowhere. It was literal filler
>>
>>70791122
This whole episode went no where.

>Blackfish was filler
>Arya's "character arch" went nowhere
>Hounds plot went no where + shat on Cleganebowl
+ we got that whole meme dwarf and gang wine scene.
>>
>>70791225
>the whole season went no where.
fixed
>>
>>70791281

This! Season that whole season 5 hyped us with "promissed answers" was full of shit and fillers!
We got:
>jon being revived and being useless, he will magically take Winterfel with shit army and plot armor(CIA probably gonna save him)
>Aryan finaly leaves Bravos with shittiest story arc ever (she was actualy that stupid to stroll around the streets with hands in the pockets even tho she double crossed powerful assassins who at the end were nothing but posers geting fucked by 10 year old girl lel)
>after 4 season fucking around Danny Sue got le army but misses le ships, Yara bringing ships, yo ho 41swag.
>Bran can see the past but maybe change it maybe not maybe pottery maybe not only D&D knows since they basicaly told us nothing about him, 90% of events are fan speculations.
Any major event i missed? Evrything else was pointless filler!
>>
>he doesn't know about CIA's masterplan
dude...
>>
>>70791002
Everybody do this.
>>
>>70789468
WHY IS GAME OF THRONES ALLOWED WHEN PEOPLE ARE GETTING SHOT AT GAY CLUBS?!?! SHAME!
>>
>>70789682
Y'see there was an entire season dedicated to Arya being blind. She trained in blindness. Arya held her own fighting the girl, when the girl had her vision. She was leveling the field to give herself the advantage.
>>
>>70792799

>Impyling Waif who was the one training her didnt passed exact training when she came to the house of black and white.

Just admit it it was dumb man, if you eat this shit you encourage writers to do more of this shit...
>>
>>70789468
>Who lit the candle?
lazy writing
>>
>deadliest assassin in the world isn't able to kill a 14 year old child
>14 year old child somehow trained to fight better in the dark than the assassin with far more training
>>
>>70792799
Why the fuck wouldn't the Waif have gone through the same training?
>>
lmao so what the fuck happened with bad pussy

They were in like the first episode this season and now its cut away from them forever.
>>
>>70793111
>>70793220
The only way this would make sense in the book if it goes down the same way is if Arya uses her warging power. Otherwise it's just stupid and lazy writing.
>>
>>70791122
Blackfish died offscreen, it was ridiculous
>>
>>70789468
Do the faceless men also use full skins of their victims, those hands look pretty old to me.
>>
>>70789682
>not possible to see x amount of stupidity
Let's click on this thr- OH.
>>
>>70789928

Yeah, real clever. The last place you should have an advantage against a trained assassin is in the dark.
>>
>>70790299
The movement of air caused by the sword put it out :^)
>>
>>70789928
>the trainee should have an advantage over the person training her in a skill

Yeah no, that makes zero sense.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.