[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You really thought a pair of glasses would fool the World's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>You really thought a pair of glasses would fool the World's Greatest Detective?
>>
>>70787609
Why was the batsuits eyes lit up anyway?

Supposed to project fear?
>>
Batman becomes Iron-Man.
>>
>>70789309

it looks cool
>>
>>70789309
it's like muh comic books
>>
>>70789385
>>70789362
Yeah can't argue with that, but is there a practical use to them?
>>
>>70789394
Looking cool is practical. It makes you look cooler.
>>
>>70789385

They weren't illuminated in DKR.

>>70789394

I guess it acts like a visual cue to the audience and also you could make a case of there being a contrast between Batman and Superman, at this moment the alien looks more human out of the two of them.
>>
>>70787609
Tell that to Martha's snapped neck!
>>
>>70789385
But his eyes don't light up in the comics
>>
Why would they fool anyone in a world where facial recognition software exists? Batman even uses it to identify Wonderwoman in Lex' photo.
>>
>>70790480
>implying Superman is some wimpy reporter
>>
>>70789771
Tell that to Martha's charred remains.
>>
>>70790480
Keep in mind Anon, the common people in the DC universe are idiots. I mean the journalists working together with Clark and Lois don't seem to realise Lois gets saved pretty often and Clark kinda looks like Superman.
Also, how else would you explain the entire Gotham police force running into sewers instead of sweeping them in small teams, making sure most of them guard the exits? Or how they were running in formation into guys armed with assault rifles, who luckily dropped them so they can have some hand to hand combat?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.