[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
good movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: awwwww.jpg (100 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
awwwww.jpg
100 KB, 720x1080
good movie
>>
pls respond
>>
ok movie
>>
>>70787757
no but, see, i just said that it was good haha

silly
>>
someone agree with me
>>
why is no one responding to my VERY good thread except for THIS >>70787788 FUCKING LOSER WHO'S FUCKING WRONG
WRONG
WRONG
WRONG
THE MOVIE WASNT JUST OKAY YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FAGGOT IT WAS GOOOD

it was good
it was good
>>
I've never seen a movie hit the wrong note so many times in a row. Also some serious plot holes. Brie Larson was good, though.
>>
>>70788311
ok haha im going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say youve never posted in one of my threads before haha

but you see i said my op that the movie is good, but now you see, youre saying that it wasnt, and see youre wrong

why are you wrong when i just told you that the movie is good why are you being like this
>>
I really liked it, was very tense at times like when the kid escapes or Brie tries to suicide
>>
I liked the after credits scene where you see Brie Larson breastfeeding her son
>>
good first half
>>
>>70787586
Yup. It was in the top 2 movies of 2015. Would have been better if the boy was a cute girl tho
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.