[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cuckd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Edmure_Tully_Season_6.jpg (177 KB, 285x379) Image search: [Google]
Edmure_Tully_Season_6.jpg
177 KB, 285x379
My whole marriage was a sham to kill off the Starks, but now, when it's used as leverage against Blackfish

IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE
>>
>>70785621
This guy is actually alpha as fuck though.

In the books he's meant to be an incompetent twit, but he comes across muh better than he should in the show
>>
>>70785621
Wow brutus really changed.
>>
>>70785621
he is not rad anymore

>le my son :^(
>>
>>70785621

Well, that sort of IS what happened in the books, so it's canon.

I'm more concerned with D&D killing off the supporting characters. Blackfish DID manage to escape the siege in the end (although whereabouts are unknown)
>>
>>70785621
Parents love their children, nothing strange about that. Even if the child is born in sad circumstances most of the time the parents will still love it.
>>
>>70786354
we didn't see his body hurr
where's the body, show me the body etc.
>>
>>70786424
Oh yeh, forgot about that.
*ahem*
"...I'm telling you, that lannister guy that informed Jaime was really a tully soldier in disguise"
>>
File: 1460299447222.gif (2 MB, 245x281) Image search: [Google]
1460299447222.gif
2 MB, 245x281
>>70785621
At least he got to bang this qt.
>>
>>70786424
He's going to take Stoneheart's role. The brotherhood will find his corpse floating around in the river.
>>
>>70786614

That's... not half bad actually.
The only hacking I'd happily forgive outright.

But I'm not so sure it will happen that way tho.
>>
>>70785621
Kind of funny how similar this role is to Brutus. But I felt more sympathy for Brutus. His mother was more of a manipulative cunt than Blackfish, and Brutus really did convince himself he was doing the right thing in the end.

This guy is just a weakling with the insight to realize it. He feels a little bad about it, but before he was captured he mostly just pouted.
>>
>>70786153
Did he though?
>>
>>70785681
Hes not that bad just young and over eager to prove himself which makes sense considering his father, Cat always being a demeaning bitch, and how baller Blackfish is
>>
File: 1441976061749.jpg (233 KB, 585x883) Image search: [Google]
1441976061749.jpg
233 KB, 585x883
>>70787311
really he hasn't changed much
>>
>>70787311
watch him in Outlander
literally a villain who did nothing wrong
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.