[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's the /tv/erdict?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: a.jpg (369 KB, 800x597) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
369 KB, 800x597
>>
>>70784155
Iron Man acted unprofessionally. Nice dubs.
>>
I gave it a 6/10.
>>
>>70784155
Iron Man was so in the wrong that even he admitted it.
>>
Iron Man did nothing wrong.
>>
My favourite part of this movie is how after all the memes about Iron Man/Captain America having mummy issues like Batman/Superman, the movie came out and Iron Man literally does suddenly act entirely out of character because his mother's memory was invoked.
Fucking amazing.
>>
>>70784492
Nope.
At one point he said "I was wrong."
If this is true, then he did plenty wrong.
If this were false and he did nothing wrong up to that point, then he was wrong in his admission to being wrong.

Either way you slice it, Iron Man did something wrong.
>>
>>70784575
>watch your mother be assassinated by the dangerous murderer/terrorist standing in the same room as you
>dude my mom has the same name as yours crazy right let's be pals
Your movie sucked, get the fuck over it.
>>
>>70784575
Keep being in denial. It won't make BvS good but at least you'll feel better.
>>
>>70784155
The airport fight was cool, the Spidey scenes were cool, the rest of the movie is meh. Didn't really thought it resolved Cap and Bucky's arc properly. Still probably the best capekino of the year, other than maaaaybe X-Men.
>>
>>70784643
>>70784670
No, I preferred Civil War to BvS... you know you don't HAVE to like one, right?
>>
File: 78423.jpg (67 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
78423.jpg
67 KB, 1200x600
>>70784155
The verdict is that Disney paid critics to bad-mouth the clearly better movie and give Civil War unwarranted good reviews.
>>
>>70784732
I'm a critic. I fucking wish I was paid extra to do that, because I did it for free.
>>
>>70784155
Kino
>>
>>70784732

Seriously this
>>
Civil War is the biggest piece of garbage recycled out of Marvel's arsehole with literally one fight scene decently done. The remaining mess is forced emotional drivel which gives improved results over ipecac.
>>
>>70784155
it's decent.
though i enjoyed X Men: Apocalypse more as a capeshit
>>
>>70784155

It's fine, but its quality is much higher than other MCU movies that there's damn near no point in watching the majority of them
>>
>>70786605
cap was based tbhonos
>>
>>70784155
Second greatest superhero movie ever made, behind The Winter Soldier.
>>
>>70786768
I still think TDK is top cape-kino no matter how many liberties it took to do so. But I've been saying since Winter Soldier that if Civil War was at the very least a serviceable entry that it would easily make Cap the best cape shit Trilogy by far.
>>
>>70784155
>BvS
Before seeing the movie I really hated the casting of Gadot as WW. I disliked Eisenburg as Luthor. After seeing the movie, I disliked Gadot as WW and I really hated Eisenberg as Luthor. Also the plot was, weird. And Batman killing people was odd (but I should have known better after seeing Man of Murder).

>Civil War
I wasn't sure about the actors playing Spiderman and BP. I didn't hate them outright. After seeing the movie, I was very happy with the SM and BP actors. I enjoyed every scene with spiderman. I didn't like the fact that Aunt May was so hot (Fucking Tomei). The whole "I did all of this because the Avengers killed my family" was a little lame. But I still really liked the movie.

Looking forward to the BP movie.

/blog
>>
>>70786904
You are the epitome of a marveldrone cucklord
>>
>>70784155
I thought it was a low point for the MCU. It was Avengers lite rather than a Cap movie and just shite compared to Cap 2.

I never expected to like Cap because I'm not American but he is the fucking best and they were too concerned with Iron Mans image to let hi character shine yet.
>>
It was fucking awful. You must really hate film if you support this shit
>>
>>70786518
>>70784732
keep dreaming the dream
>>
>>70784155
Civil War

One of the few engaging Marvel comic books that forces many heroes, like Spider Man, to reveal their identity. The climatic battle unites mutants, pseudo-mutants and vigilantes in a clash against each other on the matter of whether government control and public admission is a good thing for the superheroes or not.

CIVIL BRAWL

A fight for Bucky's ass in an airport. Cap knows the villain is behind it all, but doesn't explain anything to Tony, which could have prevented the whole battle. Tony finds out about the villain on his own, rushes to find Cap, then acts like a little bitch even though HE JUST LEARNED the villains were behind Bucky's conditioning and Bucky is ready to freeze himself so that nobody uses him for evil again.

BRAVO DISNEY

11 / 10 ; Not enough quips.
>>
>>70784155
garbage capeshit
>>
>>70786939

>someone has a different opinion

>lmao cuck :^)
>>
>>70786964
I think the fact it didn't seem like a Cap movie is the most valid complaint. It was like Avengers 2.5.
>>
>>70786939
But I liked Man of Steel (minus the murdering). I also like the previous Batman movies.

>You are the epitome of a capeshit cucklord
That is probably a little more accurate.
>>
>>70787033
Kind of this. I thought it was pretty excellent for a superhero film but I could not give less of a flying fuck about Bucky.

It's already retarded that Caps best friend just HAPPENED to be revived and turned into a soviet super soldier but he's also boring as hell. He's like a teenagers idea of compelling narrative in a fan fiction.

If they just stuck to the character conflict in civil war and stopped with the melodramatic nonsensical stuff and cold war politics it could have been amazing.
>>
File: 001500Capture.png (1 MB, 1006x920) Image search: [Google]
001500Capture.png
1 MB, 1006x920
>>70784155
>>
>>70787245
why do you keep posting this in every thread?
>>
>>70787245

This is correct.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.