[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'd kill every human in this world just get a sniff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 270[1].png (236 KB, 270x402) Image search: [Google]
270[1].png
236 KB, 270x402
>I'd kill every human in this world just get a sniff of my sister's pussy again
What did he mean by this?
>>
>don't you ever come between and fucking my sister, cur!
>>
File: image.gif (99 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
99 KB, 267x200
>in the books and show we've been showing Jaimes gradual turn into something resembling a good honorable man
>in the books his relationship with Brienne is even further recognized
>nah fuck it lets make him threaten catapulting a baby boy over a castle wall lol

D&D literally can't do anything right.
>>
>>70783033
He threatened to do that in the books too.
>>
>>70783237
Don't remember that. Which book? I've got a few with me I think.
>>
>>70783292
Feast for Crows, chapter 38
>"By the time I'm done no man will ever know that a castle once stood here." Jaime got to his feet. "Your wife may whelp before that. You'll want your child, I expect. I'll send him to you when he's born. With a trebuchet."
>>
>>70783349
Shit nigger
>>
>>70783349
Look at this guy pulling that line out like it's a fucking bible passage. Where do cunts like you come from? Are you officially ordained in r.r.martyanity?
>>
>>70784156
I just googled "with a trebuchet Jaime" and got the chapter.
>>
>>70784156

You dumb motherfucker.
>>
>>70783033

The point isn't whether or not Jaime's still a cunt. He's supposed to be done with Cersei, whereas in the show it's the complete opposite.
>>
>>70783349
kek bookfags btfo

i dont get it, they are always trying to make the books seem better
>>
>>70785949
saying bookfag doesnt make you anti meta its just shows you are a reddit faggot
>>
He's playing good cop bad cop you retard. The last time he played it soft, people got killed. Playing a hard-ass and living up to Tully's expectations of him being a monster furthered his agenda.

Did you see Jamies face when it was announced that the Blackfish was killed? Did you see his happy fucking smirk when Lesbo-waifu got away squaky clean in that boat, when he realized that he didn't have to fight her?
>>
>>70786004
Shh anon they just want to be contrarian memelords, don't try and explain things, you'll only upset them
>>
>>70783033
Rose is love
>>
>>70782710
Honestly I think the Tully faggot was just asking for this with the 'how do you sleep at night' shit.

All these noble families have is family, homeland and some kind of moral code. It is not exactly unheard of that these codes will center on preserving family or homeland at basically any cost.
>>
>>70786127
you seen the recent pictures of her anon? she looks like shit, and has a giant boyfriend who probably splits her in half with his unwashed, uncut member.
>>
>>70786363
what the fuck source?
>>
>>70786459
post them
>>
>>70786363
post them
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.