[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>rolling his cigarettes Man, Vincen's hands must
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: vega.jpg (91 KB, 992x510) Image search: [Google]
vega.jpg
91 KB, 992x510
>>rolling his cigarettes

Man, Vincen's hands must have smelled like shit.
>>
>>70782320
he was a degenerate 420 shithead so would have stunk regardless
>>
If you smoked his ciggies out of a classy holder like Cruella de Vil you wouldn't even notice but yeah they are pretty stinky otherwise
>>
>>I said GOD DAMN

what did she mean by this?
>>
>>70782320
Seriously, how do smokers not realise they smell like shit? My girlfriend is quitting right now and gets really shitty if I don't want to kiss her while she's reeking of tar and stale tobacco. I don't want to put my fucking mouth on that, jesus christ.
>>
All smokers smell like shit
>>
>>70782593
Your nose gets used to the odor anon.

>>70782491
That she really liked it.
>>
>>no filters
>>
Rolling tobacco smells completely different, often closer to pipe tobacco than pre-packaged cigs.
>>
>>70782320
Touching rolling tobacco doesn't make your hands smell, dumbass.

>>70782862
>isn't a 15 year old hipster
And what?
>>
>>70782593

She gets shitty with you because she subconsciously knows she smells like shit and you're reminding her about that anxiety
>>
>>watch up peopls asses for 7 years

man that watch must have smelled like shit
>>
>>70783077
fuckwit its much smellier as more smoke exit while smoking
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.