[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on the chucky sextology?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
thoughts on the chucky sextology?
>>
Scared the shit out of me when I was a kid. Now traumatized and hate dolls.

Delete this thread.
>>
>movies you watched as a pre-teen and then never watched again because you grew up and think its lame : general
>>
>>70781935
I wouldn't have sex with it but to each their own.
>>
He's still the reason why I run away from rooms after turning off the lights at night
>>
Curse of Chucky fucked up the canon badly. Bride did too with that medallion thing.

Where do they go from here? There is not much more you can do with the premise of a killer doll.
>>
>>70781989
Explain?
>>
>>70781935
1-3 were pretty good but slid in quality
Can't remember the fourth one
Seed of Chucky was stupid, which I understand some people like but not me personally
Curse of Chucky was pretty good for a modern horror movie, balanced it's comedy well for the most part, and Chucky went back to being creepy as fuck

Did I miss one?
>>
1 was good
2 was great
3 was alright
Bride of Chucky was...passable.
Seed of Chucky was shit.
Curse of Chucky was fine, but seemed better than it was because of how bad the franchise had gotten.
>>
>>70781935
I liked Bride because it was fappable, Tilly has A+ tits. The rest were lame.
>>
>>70782014
I mean him making a Bride pretty much jumped the shark then they had the kid which just for sure did it. They know there's nothing left for hence the remake attempts.
>>
File: 1462515467850.jpg (226 KB, 791x1200) Image search: [Google]
1462515467850.jpg
226 KB, 791x1200
Childs Play trilogy is god tier

Bride of Chuky was the last good one
>>
>>70782024
>>70782138
Seed is so camp about it all they know its a stupid premise I mean come on having the whole Jennifer Tilly sub plot is just hilarious.
>>
Bride is my favourite but it isn't the best one.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.