[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beric with give his life and Lady Stoneheart will come back in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Beric with give his life and Lady Stoneheart will come back in front of The Hound.

She will rally and head to King's Landing to could fuck up Cersi & the bowl will be filled
>>
You have got to be some kind of special retarded to believe Catelyn's body is anything but dust and ash now. She's been gone too long, there is no Lady Stoneheart for the show. Beric lives. It's over.
>>
house stark is doodoo

let them go extinct
>>
>>70780636

2 Stark zombies in 1 season is enough.
>>
>>70780676
>Catelyn's body is anything but dust and ash now
You know shite about decomposition
>>
>>70780676
>>70780770
Everyone thought Arya would die from 20 stabs wounds, but D&D proved them wrong.
>>
>>70780770
Dust to dust is a poetic turn of phrase, you absolute fucking nonce.
>>
>>70780636
Who the fuck is Lady Stoneheart and why does no one give a shit?
>>
>>70780770

She's been dead for two years in a fucking river. How is she not a pile of sludge and bones by now?
>>
>>70781078
Bran went back in time using time travel to put her body on cryo-ice tank until Beric got there
>>
>>70780636
You mean she'll immediately hang the King Joff's dog on sight, killing off Cleganbowl.
>>
>>70781240
not if he says he protected Arya & Sansa which he did
>>
>>70780684
They were the only thing similar to relateable protagonists this shitpile of a series had. That's why it has been meandering aimlessly since book fucking 3.
>>
Also Brianne is in the Riverlands with Jamie's sword, so if she runs into Lady Stoneheart it'll be just like the books.
>>
>>70781015
queen of the stonemen, jorah the cucks ex wife
>>
File: Golden-Crown-Catelyn-Stark.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Golden-Crown-Catelyn-Stark.png
1 MB, 1600x900
I miss the days of cute Cat
>>
File: catelyn_keks.gif (828 KB, 405x232) Image search: [Google]
catelyn_keks.gif
828 KB, 405x232
>>70780636
no
>>
>>70780793
How were we to know heroin cures blood loss?
>>
>>70781078
if the writers wans it to happen it can be done. Just switch the fact that she was thrown into a river to thrown into a swamp. In a swamp she would not have decomposed at all, and Frey country seems like it could have swamps.

I'd actually find it strange if they didn't capitalize on Stoneheart in this season, having re-introduced the Freys and the brotherhood without banners.
>>
>>70780676

yeah Beric showing up in this last episode lays to rest any chances of Lady Stoneheart being in the show.
>>
>>70780636
Something going to happen I can tell you that, you just cant ignore the fact of her coming back to life in the books thats a key fact.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.