[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How exactly could Saito possibly have the power to lift murder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Kenwatanabe_inception01.jpg (49 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
Kenwatanabe_inception01.jpg
49 KB, 450x300
How exactly could Saito possibly have the power to lift murder charges off a person with one phone call?
>>
he has friends in jewish places
>>
>>70780354
have you ever heard of money can solve legal problems oj cough cough
>>
>>70780354
in a world where people have gone to surreal lengths for corporate espionage you don't think corruption is a thing?
>>
>>70780354
Inception takes place in a cyberpunk-lite world where megacartels control the world. It's a lightly fleshed out detail.
>>
>>70780354

He controlled a large utilities conglomerate from what I remember. He could easily afford it or knew the right people
>>
>>70780354
it's a dream you moran

doesn't have to be realistic
>>
>>70780354
He never says that, he means he can clear up the problems at the airport/customs
>>
>>70780446
>It's a lightly fleshed out detail.
a feather-light touch on world-building seems to be a common vein in nolan's film's
>>
>>70780354
He put his name on a flight plan
>>
>>70780354
He bought the police station
>>
he good at carcurations
>>
>>70780814
It did seem neater.
>>
How to you guys think the dream-sharing technology theoretically works? It seemed like they all connected to the machine via some sort of IV type deal, does that mean the machine acts as a 'room' in which the architect constructs the dreamscape in?
>>
He had big connections.
>>
Wasnt his company second to a soon-to-be super power company?
That would imply he had some serious power of his own
>>
>>70781137
Could he buy CIA's airline?
>>
>>70781194
Yeah he seemed to be powerful, but I guess I don't understand the logistics of erasing criminal charges off so.eone that easily, unless it's just meant to be pure corruption.
>>
The Freemason tiles in Saito's apartment means that all he has to do is give the handshake to anyone and anything can happen.
>>
File: lenin attacks!.gif (250 KB, 300x228) Image search: [Google]
lenin attacks!.gif
250 KB, 300x228
>>70781197
He crashed the business with no survivors.
For the tax benefits
>>
>>70780764
HE BOUGHTUH ZHAA WHOLE AIRLINEU
>>
File: asians.gif (2 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
asians.gif
2 MB, 300x200
>>70780354
>How exactly could Saito possibly have the power to lift murder charges off a person with one phone call?
He gets a patsy to confess.
He gets evidence planted to implicate one of his enemies.
The possibilities are endless, anon.
>>
>>70780389
OJ literally did nothing wrong.
He was proven innocent by a jury of his peers.
>>
>>70781944
That's hilarious.

The .gif, I mean.
>>
>>70781979
And innocent men have been put to death by a jury of their peers
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.