[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the hound going to do now? https://www.youtube.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
What's the hound going to do now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2eHzH3k_EA
>>
>>70779012
Why is everyone ignoring the fact we saw the hound flaccid cock?
>>
>>70779012
Whatever the fuck he wants
>>
>>70779012
Chickens
>>
>>70779049
What? post screenshot
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 1024x768
>>70779165
here, you sick fuck
no close ups like the wart boy tho
>>
>>70779380
he's a big guy
>>
>>70779380
What was the point of this scene and the next one where you see his piss hitting the water, am I missing some deep philosophical shit?
>>
>>70779012
I think he'll start a crazy catering business in white harbor where he can meet all kinds of wack characters and end up in some sticky situations.

Either that or team up with Seaworth in a private detective agency.
>>
>>70779459
I was expecting Cat or R'hllor forbid ATTACK ATTACK to float by and start the Lady Stoneheart thing. I think they're fucking with us.
>>
ride back and grab his old mask and armor. show up to the courts and dish out justice. after that him and brienna kill ramsay in the north, they use warp technology to achieve this all by the end of the season.
>>
>>70779446
for me (and you)
>>
File: BlueWarmestColour_2741575b.jpg (46 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
BlueWarmestColour_2741575b.jpg
46 KB, 620x387
>>70779012
Star in a terrible lesbian film
>>
>>70779459
In the dialogue they're basically talking about predetermination versus free will.
>>
>>70779380
Why did he piss in the water? they kinda need that
>>
>>70779705
And what does his penis and piss have to do with that?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.