[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Butthole tension
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Valak.jpg (4 KB, 218x150) Image search: [Google]
Valak.jpg
4 KB, 218x150
YES! god tier horror movie and fuck you if you say you didn't get scared.
>>
>>70774053
My girlfriend started to cry and get choked in some part of the movie, that scared me the most.
Also the name of the demon is shown in other part of the movie.
>>
It didn't scare me at all. I saw it in a theater in Harlem and people were just yelling and throwing popcorn at the screen the whole time. 10/10 Funny as hell.
>>
>>70774053
Best part was the opening. I liked the jump cuts of blood splatter and seeing the man's shadow and reflection over Lorraine Warren.
>>
Some parts got me, like the painting morphing scene, and the Crooked Man tent scene.
>>
I was falling asleep over half way into it.
And struggling to keep awake. Mainly just from a heavy fucking day at work.

But before all that it was definitely 2spooky4youville
>>
>>70774713
the painting scene is definetely with the amityville beginning the high points of the film.

i hated the crooked man burton shit tho
>>
wat movie is this
>>
VALACKED
>>
>>70774053

>"god tier"
>hard-on for horror genre

100% organic plebeian post
>>
>good jump scares
>meme-tier musical cuts
>decent tone and setting
>bland plot
>bland twist

Not very inspired but decently executed. I would love to see Wan take on some dangerous material and push the limits a little.
>>
>>70774053
i havent been scared of anything since i was a child. what's it like being frightened of imaginary things? are you still a child in your mind? have you progressed beyond the emotional maturity of a teenager?
>>
>>70775201
hi master chief you dont afraid of nothing
>>
>>70775201

It's a fun thrill you no-fun faggot. Go autistically jerk off to your self-insert action movies where you pretend that you're not a 300 pound virgin.
>>
>>70775130
>good
>jump scares
pick one
>>
There was a few good choice scenes.

Like the ones with the cops, when they were all like nah dawg fugg this shit, not for us.

I keked so hard with that
>>
i know its some sort of oxymoron but this was a nice comfy horror film.

Also, im a huge patrick wilson faggot.

it couldve been 15 minutes shorter tho
>>
>>70775394
I saw it only for Patrick Wilson. Why doesn't he do more stuff?
>>
>>70774697
the opening was the worst part for me
>>
>>70775445
because we dont deserve him.

hes a good actor, has a lot of authenticity.
>>
Crooked Man looked really really bad. Other than that I enjoyed it. The painting scene was great.
>>
>>70775201
No shit, I imagined you watching Warcraft with a hard on.
>>
Do you have to watch the first movie to.understand the second?
>>
>>70781296

Not at all, this one actually has way more exposition about the main characters than the first
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.