[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SNL insider here jones, rudnitsky, zamata, and jones are leaving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 21
File: 28-leslie-jones.w529.h529.jpg (101 KB, 529x529) Image search: [Google]
28-leslie-jones.w529.h529.jpg
101 KB, 529x529
SNL insider here

jones, rudnitsky, zamata, and jones are leaving this year

jones by her own choice to continue into film

bayer is scheduled to leave next

kenan has no plans of continueing to bigger and better things. snl is his home. he will go down in history as one of the main snl cast members, period.
>>
>>70773117

sorry, strong, not jones. cecily is leaving to continue to film.
>>
>>70773117
>zamata
aw, crap
>>
Don't know who any of these people are, sorry.
>>
>>70773117
>kenan has no plans of continueing to bigger and better things

What's up with that?
>>
>>70773187

SNL is home for him. he is currently the strongest and most versatile cast member. his salary is significantly higher than anyone elses. they dont want him to leave and neither does he. he is scoring commercials all the time and this is a good situation for him.

he also firmly believes if he goes into film he will be pitched goodburger 2 relentlessly, so he doesnt even give it a second thought
>>
>Leslie Jones pursuing a film career
thanks for the laugh OP
>>
>>70773131
>continue

Where has she started?
>>
I don't know who any of them are. It's honestly the most irrelevant cast since the 80s
>>
>insider
>'continueing'

K
>>
>>70773236

i misspoke, excuse me and the gin.

cecily strong is leaving the cast to continue her career in film
>>
>>70773234
>SNL is home for him
SNL is a ho-ome.
>>
Fuck I want to penetrate Vanessa.
>>
>>70773237

she has been shopped around for a main character for a couple years, but due to snl scheduling she hasnt had the time.

staten island summer, ghostbusters, plus one, and the boss she has significant supporting roles, only because its all she has had time for.

thats why she was so absent this season. shes been filming as much as she can.
>>
File: Leslie.png (176 KB, 276x291) Image search: [Google]
Leslie.png
176 KB, 276x291
Saturday Night Live hasn't been funny, since the 70's. Maybe if you stupid Americlapcunts pressured them into ceasing with Burgerlards whooping, hollering and cheering (when they're not laughing like fucking hyenas) then perhaps the show could be judged on its own merits like other television comedy series where people have to work hard to EARN a laugh.

You know, instead of putting up a giant, flashing sign that says "laugh at this, you fucking retarded niggermonkeys."
>>
>>70773234
>no goodburger 2
>basically "I'm not doing a flick with my bankrupt bro Kel"
Why does the fat one always end up like this?
>>
>>70773117
who gives af?
>>
File: 1465781686225.jpg (128 KB, 686x686) Image search: [Google]
1465781686225.jpg
128 KB, 686x686
>>70773412

he is asked literally every after show signing autographs, do you still talk to kel, are there any plans for goodburger 2, hows kel.

hes sick of it. he has a very respectable career but people ask him about his lame childhood. get over it. nobody asked killam about nick cannon.

>>70773471
lots of people

>>70773407
lol. youre an retard
>>
Good for Kenan. He's smart for staying there and not falling for the "movie star" meme. All he would be is a bit comedy actor like Luis Guzman only with fewer options because he can't play crazy people.
>>
File: Chris.jpg (339 KB, 520x457) Image search: [Google]
Chris.jpg
339 KB, 520x457
>>70773541
I bet you clap after eating dinner.
>>
>>70773579

chris farley had to leave snl because he wasnt funny. lol. youre an fucking idiot. he got kicked off for sucking.
>>
>>70773579

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2014/09/adam-sandler-chris-farley-fired-from-snl

maybe its because neither of you were funny, and solely relied on physical or absurdism to stay relevant. keep talking about those glory days tho.

the only person from the "glory days" who were amazing were norm macdonald and jim belushi. youre just an old bitter man wishing he was young again so you say everything new sucks.

snl is funny. you arent.
>>
>>70773703

john belushi, now im the faggot.
>>
I'd kill to fuck Cecily Strong in her ass. I bet she's an anal virgin, so I'd be extra sweet and slowly build a rhythm as I thrust my python of doom deep inside her pink anus while her cries of pleasure wake up the whole neighborhood
>>
File: Wanda.jpg (33 KB, 352x337) Image search: [Google]
Wanda.jpg
33 KB, 352x337
>>70773642
>>70773703
>thinking I posted Chris Farley by accident
>thinking I didn't post Chris Farley to accentuate how pathetic Saturday Night Live was, even in the 90's
>thinking I didn't post Chris Farley because he's relevant to the thread
>being this much of a pathetic Americlap
>probably clapping after replying to my comment

Burgeria. Not even ONCE.
>>
Does anyone actually like Vanessa Bayer? She sucks the humor out of every sketch she's in. And she's ugly as sin.

Kate McKinnon best girl
>>
File: fd6.gif (122 KB, 300x239) Image search: [Google]
fd6.gif
122 KB, 300x239
>>70773785

>backpedaling intensifies
>>
I haven't watched SNL in over a decade. I didn't even think it was still on the air.
>>
File: Principal Strickland In Drag.png (559 KB, 854x435) Image search: [Google]
Principal Strickland In Drag.png
559 KB, 854x435
>>70773831
>oh noes, I must be back-pedalling because I'm continuing an argument

You are literally THIS retarded.
>>
>>70773785

>not american
>watches american tv

thanks for confirming america master tv
>>
>>70773896

youre backpedaling because you literally are switching your argument. you posted a picture of farley to imply he was part of the good generation of snl. anybody reading the thread can easily infer that without any trouble.

youre just a know nothing faggot who wishes he was younger and alive again so he hates on everything new and "hip"

snl is funnier than it has ever been, and your dick is smaller and older than it has ever been

gg bb sry no re
>>
>>70773187
>>70773234
Kenan just isn't funny without Kel, man.
>>
File: uhohdamagecontrol.png (10 KB, 779x164) Image search: [Google]
uhohdamagecontrol.png
10 KB, 779x164
>>70774011
>snl is funnier than it has ever been

I know you're trolling, but don't spread misinformation.
>>
>>70773407
>Americlapcunts
>not Clapmericunts

Dammit, Yuropoors.
>>
File: Babby.jpg (43 KB, 600x394) Image search: [Google]
Babby.jpg
43 KB, 600x394
>>70774011
>this americlap projecting

Want me to find a webm of applause for you, or are you applauding yourself already for your assumption?
>>
>>70773117
>SNL insider here
Has Lorne already selected Jimmy Fallon to replace him when he dies
>>
>>70774095

i dont have to applaude myself for proving a retard yurofag wrong, which you always are.

lol at you having to watch american shows because your countrys sense of humor is straight shite. lol when the american version of the office is 10x better than the yurofag version.

just face it, you dont know what comedy is. thats why all of the uks funniest people come to the us, because they understand people in the us are actually funny
>>
>>70773234
>he also firmly believes if he goes into film

he's contractually obligated to make at least one film Lorne pitches to him and if you were an actual insider you'd know this

he can turn down the first but if he does he has to make the second
>>
>>70774148

no, seth myers ius scheduled to replace lorne. they have dinner atleast once a week. seth is his baby.
>>
>>70774168
>lol when the american version of the office is 10x better than the yurofag version.

You give yourself away so easily.
>>
File: 1465529111338.jpg (28 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1465529111338.jpg
28 KB, 413x395
>>70774193

there is a difference between snl sanctioned films, and the film industry. if you knew anything about tv and film, or just entertainment contracts in general, you would know that.

he is contarctuaklly obligated to an snl film IF AND ONLY IF they find a project suitable for him that he also agrees on

but please keep talking out of your ass
>>
>>70773117
Literally who? I have no idea who this nigger is but I see multiple threads about it. Why? Are the jews trying to force another fucking nog upon us?
>>
>>70773117
Kenan is fucking lazy cancer
>>
>>70774201
>no, seth myers ius scheduled to replace lorne. they have dinner atleast once a week. seth is his baby.

Now I believe you

I once got MO'D to send me the complete copy of Silverman's Last Days in the Bunker but it got lost in a move. It was brilliant but it would have been a 30-40 minute sketch and Mr. Mike had to know it when he turned it in.
>>
>>70774231

uk office is straight trash. cant even sit through an episode. uk humor is dryer than my drink. fucking terrible. its all a big arent we smart circlejerk.

american humor (the smart kind) relies on human experience and relatable situtions. not shitty ricky gervais look at me arent i smart arent you dumb.
>>
>>70774239
>he is contarctuaklly obligated to an snl film IF AND ONLY IF they find a project suitable for him that he also agrees on

You really believe Tim Meadows wanted to make The Ladies' Man, don't you
>>
>>70773810
>Kate McKinnon best girl
Kate is crazy talented
>>
>>70774348

lol, abso fucking lutely you delusional fuck.

that is the only starring role in hollywood he has ever been given. he wasnt even a popular cast member. of cours eif they offer him a film hes going to take it.

man, you guys are useless. if youre not going to believe me ill just stop posting
>>
Why isn't Kel on snl, hes funnier
>>
>>70774300

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO FIND IT!!!
>>
What's Pete Davidson's story? CIA employee?
>>
>>70773541
Go the fuck away Kennan

Also I'd like one good burger with extra sauce
>>
>>70773236
She's the new King Kong
>>
>>70773736
this desu
>>
>>70774489

larry davids daughters boyfriend. also good friend of bill hader. combination of the two got him a tryout. he made it
>>
>>70774489
Google his dad
>>
>>70774489
literally DUDE WEED
>>
>>70774594
>>70774578

wrong, and wrong. lol.
>>
>>70773236

not even black women like her
>>
>>70774619
Wrong about what? All he does are pot jokes. He's pointless.
>>
>>70774403
What do good burgers taste like Kenan?
>>
Is SNL panicking as much as it seems like they are, Mr Insider? It feels like it's been a dry spell for years and I love hearing about drama backstage
>>
>>70774710
___________good
>>
>>70774710

i am friends with kenan, but not him. ex key grip on the show. also friends with killam. did you guys know mikey day writes most of his material? especially the shakespeare review character?
>>
>>70774743

nope. the viewership is up pretty much across the board, except for zamata jones and rudnitsky sketches. the network actually knows at what time you change the channel. its pretty crazy.

they are still at the beginning stages of a new cast, this happens every decade. Jost is truly coming into himself and thats why he stepped down as writer. he is getting paid more to not write. how about that.

mckinnon is stepping into her own shoes. bennet is especially gaining momentum, as they are already talking to him to replace jost once he leaves.
>>
>>70774875

when lorne leaves, there is giant switch of seth replacing him, jost replacing seth, and bennet replacing jost.
>>
Damn, I like Cecily a lot. Hope that takes off.
>>
>>70774875
Interesting. To be fair I haven't watched regularly since '08 and was just curious since I don't hear about it like I used to. Thank you
>>
>>70774997

its funnier than ever. what people fail to realize is every episode since the beginning of time had failed sketches. but now 20 years later thes epeople who miss "back in the day " liek to pretend every sketch was perfect and it was the funniest thing you have ever seen in their life.

perfect example is the bassomatic. terrible sketch. if it was todat it would be booed off the stage. but even my dad tells me "how funny that sketch was back in the day"

fuck old people

http://www.hulu.com/watch/19046
>>
How is this show still on air? Every once in a while I give it a shot and usually just end up reading the newspaper with it on in the background.

I remember how excited I used to get to watch it, but those days are long gone.
>>
>>70775105
This season has been terrible.
>>
>>70774981

she has offers from every main studio to be the next door neighbor girl in all their new big films.

shes pretty set. although she is trying to focus on comedy, but hollywood thinks she is so hot they want her to be the next-next door neighbor girl in the next action film.

mainly why she has just had suppoting roles besides time conflicts. shes getting big contracts.
>>
>>70775107

oldperson.zip

thesekidsthesedays.jpeg
>>
>>70775128

how old are you this year grandpa??

im sorry you dont relate to kids these days with their internet and their grindr
>>
>>70775306
Literally no young people like SNL
>>
>>70775566

funny, i went and saw colin jost live a few weeks ago. have never seen the ocmedy club so full of young people. so you are just wrong, sold out as a mothercuker. i normally sit up front, i was last row.
>>
Wait, people actually still watch the absolute unfunny shitshow that is SNL?
>>
>>70773736
>pink
lol
>>
>>70775808

wait, so people like you are still so socially inept and disconnected that they think snl was only funny hwen they were in their twenties??

i understand you are so old you have no idea what goes on in todays youth, but dont knock snl. its better than it has ever been, ever.
>>
>>70773234
Hes not the strongest or most versatile at all. His barkely impersonation for example was horrendous
>>
>>70775128
Went on a youtube binge of SNL's channel recently, I liked the "santa baby" sketch with goose
>>
>>70775696
>the show featuring this one person is not funny
>untrue, I saw said person doing a solo gig and he was funny
What's the problem with this, anon?
>>
>>70774250
LOL where have you been for the last 6 months
>>
>>70775981
Are you literally retarded or do you think everyone else on 4chan besides you is over 40?
I'm 25, SNL is not funny, get fucked.
>>
File: SNLfu.jpg (42 KB, 300x405) Image search: [Google]
SNLfu.jpg
42 KB, 300x405
Cecily is and will always be the best SNLfu

prove me wrong
>>
>>70775981
I'm in my 20s you nerd.

Fuck, even the millennial love fest at the AV Club admits this season has been a poorly written mess.
>>
>>70776381
>>
>>70776162

not my fault youre retarded.

whats funnier anon?
>>
>>70776384

lol. av club acting like they can compare to people who nwere members of the harvard lamoon

go fuck yourself you community college anon

im sorry your friend doesnt think the president of the harvard lampoon isnt funny. probably too stupid to even understand the concept of the sketch let alone follow it and try to find humor
>>
>>70776486

PEOPLE WHO BELONG TO THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS COMEDY TROUPES ARENT EVEN FUNNY
>>
some snl shill is posting like mad in this thread acting like golden years snl wasn't golden and snl now is genius

get bent
>>
>>70773810
>>70774350

McKinnon is absolute fucking garbage. What talent? Making funny faces and ripping off Wiig's shtick? Her Justin Beiber sketch is one of the worst things I've seen on SNL.
>>
>>70773187
i got the reference.
>>
best years were late 80s/early 90s with Dana Carvey, Mike Myers, Phil Hartman, Chris Rock, Adam Sandler, Victoria Jackson, Jan Hooks, Rob Schneider, Tim Meadows, etc. Also in the writers' room at this time, Jack Handey was great.
>>
>>70774011
>snl is funnier than it has ever been
no it is the worst it has ever been. the 90s and 00s were way better then it is now. shit the fey and pohler era is way better then it is now. before they took shots fairly equally now it is just biased shit.
>>
>>70776685

WOW. TRASH : carvey rock sandler and schneider

>>70776742

poehler and fey were trash. fallon was leagues ahead of those bitches. thats why they are struggling to make a relevant movie and fallon is on 5 nights a week
>>
>>70776486
>m-my d-degree makes me f-funny, right g-guys?

it's time to kill yourself
>>
>>70776804
Did you ever see Carvey's Bush Sr.?
>Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent
>>
>>70776804
how many successful sitcoms has fallon written and produced?

>ha im jimmy fallon and i'm funny because i laugh at my own jokes all the time
>>
>>70776804
>pohler and fey were trash
(You)
>>
>>70773117
>rudnitsky
who?
the dude was literally in like 2 sketches
>>
My pregnant fu is leaving? :(
>>
>>70773810
Bayer is cutie jewce.
>>
>>70773117
This shit is still on? MadTV was always much better than SNL
>>
File: 1459431105234.gif (219 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1459431105234.gif
219 KB, 321x322
>>70773117
>SNL insider
ok ill bite because im bored

>what do you do
>how did you get the job
>do you recommend working at SNL and are there any job openings
>does Lorne/the producers/ the writers and everyone else know the show sucks
>how is leslie jones IRL, does she get any shot for literally only being hired to be a sterotype
>how are the other cast members/Lorne michaels IRL
>any good gossip going on behind the scenes
>you said seth myers will replace lorne, I thought it was tina fey?
>>
>>70776873

jimmy breaking character sometimes was the only thing keeping failing sketches alive, a la horatio sanz. pohler and fey were trash, both only able to make one succesful thing outside of snl, which they werent that good on to begin with.

how old is mean girls? what has poehler done besides immitate the office?
>>
Ok op I'll indulge you.

When are jost and che leaving the weekend update. I can't watch that shit anymore at all, jost is a fucking doormat and all che can talk about is race and black people. I'm sick of them
>>
>>70773248
Damn dude you are pretty fucking old if you saw the 80s snl even when they were re runs in the 90s fuck your old
>>
>>70773117
>jones by her own choice to continue into film
I hope she has a great agent because nobody has the patience to watch this shrill gorilla outside of an ensemble.
>>
>>70773248
every cast cycle people say the same thing
>>
>>70777102
late night is a joke medium.
>>
>>70777153
> people in their 30s are """old"""
>>
>>70777099

wow. lol. you are funny.

i used to be a key grip 3 years ago. i keep in touch through kenan and terran.

i worked on a few nbc late night live projects until they offered me snl. snl is the most prestigeous job for poeple liek lights and sound and such at nbc.

i would always recomend working at the most prestigeous comedy show in the world. is that really a question? in comedy terms, snl is the top of the top. yes movies pay more, but our peers respect you when you are on snl.

the show doesnt suck, you suck. get with the times and stop being so old. snl is still as funny as it has ever been.

leslie is actually realy nice irl, although i only got to meet her a few times over 6 months. not AT ALL how she is on stage. very nice, doesnt speak out of turn, and is very gracious. snl definitely encourage sher to "play up" her act. thats the only reason she is there, is to be loud an black. she hates it.

everybody is extremely nice except for marooney. he for some reason thinks his humor is "elevated" and thinks novody gets it. when in reality the whole cast laughs at him behind his back, and thats why he doesnt get any live sketches. lorne has to tell the writers to make things for him, such as the miley cyrus sketch. the writers literally hate him.
>>
>>70774042
This.
>>
>>70777301
your life is literally over at 15
>>
>>70777138

che almost left this season, but becaue of cultural necessity he is staying. jost will be the weekend update host until lorne leaves and myers takes over, which will be 3-5 years if everything moves smoothly.

>>70777217

this. everybody thinks their age is the golden age. truly we have more viewers than everr, and a younger audience than ever.

people just mad.
>>
>>70777320
>it's an "insider" that literally cannot spell episode
Only reason I actually believe you're sincere, desu
>>
>>70773234
I am totally fine with this. I like Kenan a lot.

I really like Vanessa Bayer too though. I hope she doesn't go. But I guess it is inevitable. Seeing as how she is hardly in any skits anymore.
>>
>>70777320
Kenan is everything that's wrong with the show. Lazy, obvious and fat. Tell him to stop smoking pot and quit for the good of the show.
>>
>>70777416
>people just mad.
But none more so than you. ;)
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 300x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 300x319
>>70777416
> more viewer than ever
> literally the lowest ratings in the history of the show
>>
>>70777416
>more viewers than everr, and a younger audience than ever
Neither of these is an indication of quality.
Unless you think The Big Bang Theory is the funniest show to ever exist, which would actually explain a lot.
>>
>>70777463

i dont work there anymore, but i do appreciate the show highly. people have been saying snl was funnier before for literally 30 years. you arent clever or new for saying it. atleast say something new and have actual criticism besides "not even funny anymore dae chris farley"
>>
>>70777320
so what about sasheer, the new rudninsky guy or like half of the cast, do they hate them too or do they just suck at coming up with ideas and thats why theyre never in anything
And how do you know all this insider stuff, just office gossip?
you should have posted in the SNL threads when theyre were a thing
>>
>>70777527

lowest rating compared to population, retard. we have more viewers than ever, literally.

>>70777548

this was in a reponse to someone saying "literally zero young people watch snl"

please atleast TRY to follow the convo before you sound like a complete retard.
>>
>>70773187
lmao
>>
>>70777416
>che almost left this season, but becaue of cultural necessity he is staying
what the fuck does that mean? Did he pull the race card too much and almost pull a dave chappelle? He seems like a dick that would do that
>>
>>70777619

rudnitsky and sasheer just have zero flexibility. there is no place for them.

they tried really hard with jones, but snl has no room for a one trick pony. they tried her fior real with "the cut" sketch about mom haircuts, and she fucked up like 4 times live. that was her demise. cast just do one thing
>>
>>70777698

watch weekend update. his whole shtick is being black. they are literally keeping him because they think the white vs black dynamic will bring viewers. partially because jost is so white. thats why leslie comes on and says how she wants to gobble him up. cultural appropriation.
>>
File: image.jpg (209 KB, 618x1179) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209 KB, 618x1179
>>70777625
> more viewers than ever

Quite the """""insider""""" lmao
>>
>>70777698

no, he didnt pull it at all. i dont think he likes the job at all, judging by his body language. i never got to meet him, he is a very private guy
>>
>>70773541
Dude SNL is usually cringe tier.
>>
>>70777550
>have actual criticism besides
ok
there have been multiple sketches that shouldnt have gotten greenlit and did. Namely the one with chris rock and leslie jones playing the angry married couple. I can see having some flat ones just because of the nature of the show but ive noticed a lot of ones that are completety dead more so than ever. Maybe it is just rose colored glasses but they seem to be doing too much soapboxing to get millennials attention and acting hip
>>
File: INFINITE COMPUTER.gif (3 MB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
INFINITE COMPUTER.gif
3 MB, 600x450
>>70777788

notice how its missing 2016?

nice try fag
>>
>>70777921
>to date
>>
>>70777848

unfortunately, the show as of the last ten years has nbot been hiring the most talented poeple, but th epoeple tta the public demands. literally all the black poeple on the show besides kenan are only there because they ar black. jones zamata and pharoah. all just because they are darkies and the public complained. pharoah is hardly holding on, only becauis his impressions blew up and lucky for him they did.
>>
how is Lorne Michales, he seems like a chill guy

and how did you get this job, any schools I should look into? The only thing I can do right now is be a security guard

is 30 rock looking for security guards
>>
>>70773407
I fucking lol'd at that last line
>>
>>70778023
Pharoah is the only one on there with any talent
keenan has the credibility since he lives there and everyone else is just a token. Jay just so happens to be a talented token
>>
how are kate Mckinnon and Leslie jones taking the ghost busters hate? Im genuinely curious
>>
>>70778049

snl is lterally the most highly regarded and protected show, ever. you cannot work for this show unless you have a clean track record with nbc and have proven your worth to them. this is LIVE> they dont fuck around. if you arent already highly considered in your profession, forget about snl.

i only quit because i had a kid and oi couldnt stay out until 1-2 am anymore. the cast expects everyone to come out after taping and have drinks, and unfortunately, the show is very much a "who do you knowand how much do they like you"

if i wouldnt have left they would have fired me for not being a part of the gang. sad but true. there is always a younger more talented kid willing to work for less and go out for drinks after the show

its very much so a "cool " job, not a good one
>>
>>70777405
Yours maybe
>>
>>70777921
2016 had slightly higher viewership than 2015 but not even remotely near the "most ever" you fucking mong.
>>
File: erl.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
erl.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>70778109

jay isnt talented. hes a one trick pony.

"i can imitate other black people!!"

k what else can you do

"i mean i guess i could make up a stupid retail employee that has a ghetto accent. maybe that will be funny??

jay caters to race, i dont thinbk that type of humor has any place on snl. go on ghetto kings of comedy with bernie mac and ceelo green.
>>
File: confused-man.jpg (119 KB, 620x359) Image search: [Google]
confused-man.jpg
119 KB, 620x359
>>70778188
>snl is lterally the most highly regarded and protected show, ever.
>>
>>70778188
>the cast expects everyone to come out after taping and have drinks, and unfortunately, the show is very much a "who do you knowand how much do they like you"

just claim recovery and keep your job
>>
>>70778336

please enlighten me faggot. what comedy show is higher regarded amongst comedians than snl.

the funny think i dont even need you to respoond, youre wrong.
>>
>>70778188
what about other behind the scenes work? Maybe not cameras or lights but something else
and you keep dogging my questions about the cast
>>
>>70773117

Good, there are actual good looking black girls who are funny.

Leslie Jones is an unfunny gorilla
>>
File: sctvcast2.png (495 KB, 620x507) Image search: [Google]
sctvcast2.png
495 KB, 620x507
>>70778425
Amongst comedians? SCTV, The Simpsons...

SCTV was never popular among normies because it was too smart and most people didn't get the references.
>>
>>70778443
hey not trying to dog at all. you only asked about lorne.

lorne is awesome. they make jokes about him never being on set but he is there before any cats member. he is the one who proposes the sketches that make fun of him. very down to earth, and he s the one who understands what is funny. he doesnt care if it makes fun of him or the show, he does what he thinks is funny, and thats why he is still in charge after all these years despite the few years he left.. lorne owns snl, and nbc now understands that. they give him free reign.

>>70778507
i will half agree with you on the simpsons. the simpsons is really a stepping stone in the carrer tho, not a real milestone, ala bill hader.

i guess conan got his real start there, and seth rogen did a little bit of work along with ricky gervais. but no. in reality, not even a close comparison.
>>
>Kenan has no plans
Well he does SNL and Fandango commericals. Oddly enough, he was in one with Kel, I guess they either were both payed enough money to do one together, or Kenan finally "accepted" Kel again, as Kenan wanted to go away from his Kenan and Kel fame.
>>
>>70778574
what about Cecily, aidy or vannessa?
>>
>>70778574

i misspoke, hader never wrothe for the simpsons. literally the only import person who did was conan and it was for one year.

simpsons suck
>>
>>70778648

cecily is leabing, with vanessa following next year, although i thought i would be the reverse order.

aidy i havent been around soon enought o meet, but kenan and teran tell me she is sleeping with drake. she also tweeted today that she wa swith drake and her gma told her and drizzy "they were cute together"

aprrently drizzy does like them bbw
>>
>>70778601

that was strictly money. kel calls him all the time, and kenan deletes the voicemails.
>>
was cecily ever pregnant?
she also seems kind of bitchy, or is it just her face.
Where there any freakouts when you were there? I read one of the SNL books about it in the 80s and 90s and the place seemed like hell
>>
>>70778796

no. cocaine was not openly allowed anymore.
>>
>>70774646
his first time on Weekend Update was fucking hilarious though
>>
>>70778668
You've got a weird view of comedy, dude.
>>
>>70778920

pete davidson is on the show because he is dating larry davids daughter. tats also why larry david is so heavily featured this year. to help pete. pete will probably be fired not this year but the next. another once trick pony.
>>
>>70778743
Assuming this isn't just another late night shitpost, Kenan seems like the stuck up type, doesn't want to be associated with former friends.

He should bite the bullet and do Goodburger 2, that way people will stop bothering him about it/Kel fiasco.
>>
>>70773541
>kenan has a respectable career
If you are using kels as comparison, sure.
He's a nobody that will be forgotten.
>>
>>70779039

yes, the longest standing snl cast member will fade into obscurity. are you retarded? or just in your mommys basement.
>>
>>70779039

the current most respected and highest paid cast member will fade into nothingness. lol. its almost like you are trying to be retarded
>>
best/worst host and muscial guest while you were there?
And thanks for the thread SNL bro, even if you are making it up it was fun. will you make any more threads again?
>>
>>70776804
> talking shit about carvey
You must be a millennial
>>
>>70779127
>>70779085
couldn't you have just stuck both of these into the one post?
>>
>>70777320
do you mean mooney? his comedy is very meta
i loved him in the goodneighbor stuff, but it feels like he doesnt fit in the snl cast
>>
>>70779134

not making it up.

best host was drake. so down to earth. used to acting and following directions. never made the show revolve around him.

worst was bernie sanders. literaly had to sit in on every meeting, to make sure evrry sketch portrayed him properly. trump is a close second, but he atleast had a sense of humor and told the writers, i trust you, just make it funny and dont make me look bad.

bernie had to sit in on every meeting, on every little junction. even right before ait, he came to the writers meeting just to make sure we werent punking him. completely the opposite of what he portrays.
>>
Is Bayer a sweetheart? I want to cuddle with her while she makes jokes
>>
File: 1465779166307.jpg (26 KB, 523x406) Image search: [Google]
1465779166307.jpg
26 KB, 523x406
>>70779214

drunk
>>
>>70777416
> we have more viewers and young people watching than ever!
> that means we're funnier than ever!
Lmao. Did you really just type that unironically?
Delusional as fuck. Please continuing spewing your elevated opinion about comedy, grip boy.
>>
>>70779305

vanessa is amazing. she is staying for one more season although she kind of has a better filmn career than strong. she understand thqat one more year will do her a lot of good. her and cecily have hjad awkwartd conversations abvout who should leave first.
>>
>>70775306
Do you write for the show? Because if so, it explains why it's so unfunny.
>>
>>70778990
will he have a career after? He doesn't seem like he hangs out with other cast members
>>
>>70779419

nope. havent worked there for three years, but way to show >>70779428
>>
Whos the biggest slut on the cast?
>>
>>70779085
That's exactly what I'm saying. Nobody gives a shit about kenan. SNL it's his fucking life line because Lorne has jungle fever for black buns. Once he's done on SNL he's done completely except for two bit parts in other shitty SNL cast member movies.
>>
I don't know what's sadder, pretending to be an SNL crew member or being an SNL crew member that was clearly fired (I quit for my family, right) posting on 4 chins at what's like two am east coast.

Either way, kek.
I wonder how many comedians just ignore invitations to audition for SNL, this ass fuck calls it prestigious, ya, maybe fifteen years ago. Now its nickelodeon and other no talent nobodies that pander to the lowest common denominator. It's fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>70779730

literally, nobody.
>>
File: 1435433005913.jpg (1 MB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1435433005913.jpg
1 MB, 2000x3000
Why is nobody asking the hard questions like how extensively will Cecily Strong's forearms be featured in upcoming projects?
>>
>>70777217
I agree that people always say the current cast is bad and view earlier seasons thru rose-tinted glasses, but as someone who has been watching SNL since the 90's, this is the least I've ever cared about the show. I thought the show was it's strongest when Tina Fey and Seth Meyers were head writers. I can barely be bothered to watch anymore.
>>
>>70777625
>this was in a response to someone saying "literally zero young people watch snl"
>please atleast TRY to follow the convo before you sound like a complete retard
The irony is real because that literally was not in response to someone saying young people don't watch SNL.
>>
>>70773117
lol fuck you kenan

--TMK
>>
>>70773187
Ewwwwwww wheeeee what's up with that what's up with that
Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.