[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So they killed off the best character just to... what? What was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Waif6x08.png (549 KB, 524x748) Image search: [Google]
Waif6x08.png
549 KB, 524x748
So they killed off the best character just to... what?
What was the point of Arya's storyline?

Now she's fine, Jon is fine, Sansa is fine and both will be rescued by CIA.

What the shit is this show turning into?

How do we go from "Robb getting shanked and half of the Starks dying in one episode" to "Every Stark is indestructible"?
>>
fuck you
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 1200x1800
> no more waif posting

; _ ;
>>
>>70773928
waif? more like waifu
;_;
>>
>best character in the show

people actually liked her?
>>
File: Smug Arya.png (420 KB, 607x525) Image search: [Google]
Smug Arya.png
420 KB, 607x525
>>70772321
Honestly? Survival. Had she been in westeros she would have been found and killed. She learned how to lie and pretend to be who she isn't. She learned how to observe and find people's weaknesses and kill them w/o being detected. I doubt she can face change anymore although technically she learned how to skin people's faces and she used a face to kill meryn trant. Biding her time for the Westeros plot to get where it needed to be for her return so she can fulfill w/e the fuck her destiny is.
>>
>>70774554
She was my favourite while The Hound was on vacation.
>>
She had a character?
>>
>>70774554
She provided many faps
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 1050x782) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 1050x782
>>70774554
A girl had many talents
>>
>>70774568
Is this the new copy paste?
>>
>>70774622
and many gifts
http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/name.php/8174
>>
>>70774894
> this post was too long for my attention span so it must be trolling

Average GOT thread poster, everyone
>>
HAAHHAHA THIS SHOW HAS NO SALVATION AT THIS POINT HAHHAHAH ITS RUINED HAHAH BRAVOOO D&D HAHAH BRAAVOOO
>>
>>70777281
xd
>>
>>70772321
Show will end in 2 seasons
Starks will have plot armor for 1 more season
last season starks drop their armor and ever named character is up on the chopping block
>>
>>70773928

She is ugly and shit.
>>
>>70778486
kys maise fag
>>
>>70772321
nope jon is fighting alone acording to the leaks
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.