[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pure capekino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 7196254.3.jpg (177 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
7196254.3.jpg
177 KB, 500x720
Pure capekino
>>
>>70765551

I'm glad it ended after the bank robbery, anymore would've ruined it.
>>
???
>>
I liked this movie despite how rushed and bizarre half of the movie felt
>>
That's not Capekino https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw
>>
What a stupid face to put on a poster.
>>
>>70765551

This movie was pure race bait sadly. It's racial tones were just so heavy that it overpowered his abilities. It felt like a shit show flick.
>>
the movie was ruined when they tried to explain his past, the movie should have been only about a overpowered drunkk
>>
>>70766523
I can't handle the coolness
>>
>>70766788
Never saw this movie because of this and the name.

Han(d) + cock
>>
I remember the way they hyped this movie I thought it was going to be fucking awesome and then it fucking sucked.

Imo they had the framework for a really good movie but they tried to fit about 3 movies of development into an hour and a half
>>
File: slowpoke1.png (125 KB, 596x582) Image search: [Google]
slowpoke1.png
125 KB, 596x582
when will it arrive to cinema?
>>
I actually really liked the second half of the movie when Charlize's character tries to explain that there used to be more of them but now there's only her and Hancock. I was more invested in that part of the movie than the "a bad superhero tries to do good".
>>
>>70765551
You know it was pretty decent until the redemption arc.
>>
>>70765551
The homophobia in the beginning of the movie triggered me to no end.
>>
>>70767696
I liked the redemption, particularly, I liked that he was "trying" to be a proper superhero but was still brutal as fuck, and totally uncomfortable with it.

the ending was cheezy as fuck though and probably kind of weak. the draw was that he WASNT a generic superhero, yet thats how he ends
>>
>>70765551
then you'll love pic related
>>
>>70767555
I didn't quite get that part. So like when two superheroes become a couple they turn mortal and die? Or whatever right?
>>
Best superhero movie of '08
>>
It's kind of like a movie about a lesser Dr. Manhattan: Hancock is above all humans and therefore doesn't really care about them as much so he only helps when it's convenient and entertaining to him. He even finds value in humanity via a woman like Jon finds in Laurie. The problem is it was done infinitely worse in Hancock. A really solid idea that ended so fucking weak it's an ultimately forgettable film.
>>
>>70768808
The closer two of Hancock and Charlize Therone's people are to each other the more mortal they become over time. If they are far apart they are invincible and shit.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.