[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wife wants me to watch Finding Dory with her next week >don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 32.png (48 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
32.png
48 KB, 400x389
>wife wants me to watch Finding Dory with her next week
>don't want to give Disney a single fucking dime

what do
>>
>>70763039
Say no?
>>
Ask Tyrone to go with her while you frogpost here
>>
>>70763065
>he thinks it actually happened
>he thinks a frogposter would ever have a wife
Rdtard
>>
download it?
>>
>>70763039
Does she have a kid, or does she actually want to want it for herself lmao
>>
>>70763039

>"i don't want to give money to le evil corporation"

Can't believe a grown married man still has that teenage mentality.

Grow up faggot.
>>
>>70763039
>declining a chance to leave your cuck shed
>>
>>70763184
This, as if Disney is the root of all evil in your world.

Also, as if your wife hasn't watched crap you liked, just do it for her.
>>
File for divorce.
>>
>>70763039
convince her sequels sucks, and dory sucks, and that she can go with her friends

it looks like a bad movie really
>>
it ain't gonna prep itself, cuck
>>
>>70763039
Fake an injury, bribe your wife's son to collaborate your story
>>
>>70763039
Give Disney fucking 200 dimes and see that fucking movie I want to fuck Ellen in the ass
>>
>>70763462
watching Finding Dory or paying alimony OP, your choice
>>
>>70763648
Did you mean corroborate your story?

you fucking faggot
>>
>>70763184

>le evil
>le

Opinion not even worth reading.
>>
>>70763039
Go to movies. Watch an okay flick. Have her get dressed up for some midlife sexy Sunday evening.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.