[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
Look, I have a "hate/love" relationship with the Deadpool movie as much as the next guy, but jesus christ I want this girl in the next X-Men.
>>
>>70762222

Why, so Singer can cut all her scenes from the movie and stuff her in a shitty uniform?
>>
>>70762222
she's a meme character
>>
>>70762250
She's a cute though
>>
>>70762222
Completely different from the character in the comics.

Unless they wanted to make a female version of Cannonball and rename it like Negasonic
>>
>>70762222

Nice quads- her personality is fun but all she does is hunch over like she's trying to take a public shit and asplodes.
>>
>>70762250
You're a meme character.
>>
>>70762273
I really like this girl better than Negasonic in the comics.

and im all for a female cannonball dude.
>>
>>70762222
My relationship with the Deadpool movie is based solely around hate, actually
>>
>>70762273
>Completely different from the character in the comics.

Character in the comics was a) useless and b) dead so who gives a fuck, there lots of characters in the movies that don't act or work like their counterparts.
>>
>>70762271
She is a huge SJW dyke in real life.
>>
>>70762288
She didn't get too many parts in the movie. \

But her and Quicksilver would make a badass team if he's in a new X-Men.
>>
>>70762248

Singer's done with the franchise for the time being.

>>70762273

They basically saw her name on the list of characters available to Fox, loved it, and crafted a new character around it. Had to get Marvel's permission, but it worked for the best.
>>
>>70762394
Negasonic a cool chick imo, the comic Negasonic was extremely ... useless and dead.
>>
>>70762348

mine's based around love since I'm not so insecure I worry about what reddit likes
>>
File: 1451259126247.png (759 KB, 701x641) Image search: [Google]
1451259126247.png
759 KB, 701x641
What's sad is that's what she really chooses look like in real life. Right is a wig for a role where she ironically plays a lesbian to reinforce the "lesbians can be hot" myth.
>>
Looks like a puerto rican hooer
>>
>>70762464
There's no such thing as a "True" lesbian
>>
>>70762436
I browse reddit and I thought it was dogshit, lick my nuts

>the most generic and predictable capeshit plot in history with some lame oneliners thrown in

I'm baffled at the popularity
>>
>>70762512
Because there's no gay gene. It's all conditioning based on the environment you live in. And a lot of ugly woman choose to be lesbians because they can't get guys. And some hot women make themselves ugly because they're so into social justice, they want it and cut their hair, get tattoos, and get fat.
>>
File: tumblr_o2xinqn3um1v8wo8ko1_1280.jpg (257 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2xinqn3um1v8wo8ko1_1280.jpg
257 KB, 1280x960
>>70762464
still would tbH
>>
>>70762222
I don't quite understand why they had her crush some goons to death with a truck, complete with graphic blood splatter effects. Aren't the X-Men supposed to be above that kind of thing?
>>
Hair too short. Cannot fap to.
>>
>>70762222
>but jesus christ I want this girl in the next X-Men.
>girl
Wat. She looks like an androgynous abomination and you know it. Do you like having SJW politics subliminally injected into your movies and, by extension, my mind? If not, then you have no excuse for supporting this character, this actress, or this film.
>>
>>70762512
Some of them are full dyke since birth, others are "lesbians" because some kind of trauma with men/daddy issues/whatever, and yet they date masculine looking lesbos.
>>
>>70762464
If you prefer right to left then you're a boring piece of shit and I hate you.
>>
>>70762580

it's based on what hormones you're exposed to in the womb, which triggers retards like you that want to think it's because you're a loser but also triggers liberals since it means it's literally a birth defect kek
>>
I don't bother lesbians and they don't bother me.

Stay away from my movies. Its not like they watch Marvel comic or movies.

Go riding bikes or pumping iron or fighting for the environment or something.
>>
>>70762670
>with men/daddy issues/whatever
Lena Dunham fondled her sister for years and she is now a lesbian.
>>
>>70762361

>in real life

And are you saying she is not in Deadpool?
>>
>>70762361
who gives a shit what she is in real life?
>>
>>70762222
warhead more like borehead
why in tarnation does she get a thread
>>
A straight man is locked in a room with a dick and balls growing out of a wall.

How long before he plays with them?

What is her power again???
>>
>>70763549
>A straight man is locked in a room with a dick and balls growing out of a wall.
>How long before he plays with them?
really makes u think
>>
>>70762273
I dont remember who but someone said they were just going through names of mutants and picked her because it sounded cool.
>>
>>70762222
She is a huge feminist in real life.
>>
>>70763650
Ryan Renolds said this in some interview. They searched for the most unknown character they could find
>>70763684
>in real life
who. cares.
>>
> tfw imagining her thick ass and torso from behind
I swear the next time I get laid, the lady will get a wheelchair
>>
>>70763757
>the next time I get laid
It won't happen my lord
>>
By supporting her acting in the movie you are giving feminism and SJW lesbian payrolls and exposure

Boycott lesbian character and actress.

Except LGBT movies on LGBT film festivals. They can have that.
>>
>>70764074
this is retarded. if you support any film/television media at all you're most likely supporting liberalism anyway
>>
>>70762639
>he hasn't seen X-Men: Apocalypse
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.