[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leave Gul'dan to me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: warcraft-durotan-spot.jpg (106 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
warcraft-durotan-spot.jpg
106 KB, 1200x630
Leave Gul'dan to me.
>>
Durotan v Guldan was the best scene in the movie

I did not expect feels like that out of a Warcraft movie
>>
>>70760189
Me too 2bh, it was pretty painful watching Durotan suffer like that, knowing he's gonna lose.
>>
>>70760189
This. I like it when heroes are not indestructible
>>
>>70760098
Why couldntthey be sserious
>>
>>70760098
that scene was p brutal and i actually felt really bad that he'll never get to see gul'dan die
>>
File: 1238180359788s.jpg (4 KB, 124x126) Image search: [Google]
1238180359788s.jpg
4 KB, 124x126
>>70760098

>Uses the "Leave X to me" meme
>Doesn't spend >9000 hours in MS Paint putting an eyepatch over the eye of the character in the posted pic

EVERY FUCKING TIME
RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: leave guldan to me.png (1 MB, 1200x648) Image search: [Google]
leave guldan to me.png
1 MB, 1200x648
>>70762625

>9001 hrs in ms paint
>>
>>70762231
That scene was fucking stupid. Maybe I need to know warcraft to understand this shit but everyone called him on cheating yet no one tried to stop it.

>Guldan you cheater! I'm going to just wait here on the sidelines with about a hundred other useless fucks also calling you a cheater and do dick all about it.
>>
>>70764220
No orc is gonna stop a fucking sacred duel. Garona even explains how highly orcs regard a duel in the end you fucking mong.
Honestly have you been paying attention to anything in this movie or does everyone's motivation need to be spoonfed to you.
>>
File: Green Jesus.jpg (298 KB, 1235x674) Image search: [Google]
Green Jesus.jpg
298 KB, 1235x674
>Leave the horde to me.

Who here is hype for Chris Metzen to mocap Thrall?
>>
>>70761003
The price all the heros paid was pretty high, they could have Marvelized the movie and made everything go right for the protagonists, I am glad they didn't.
>>
>>70764311
>No orc is gonna stop a fucking sacred duel

>Sacred
>One side is cheating out his ass to the disgust of everyone that is watching
>No one will stop it

That doesn't logically follow. If it's sacred and one side is pissing all over something that should be sacred than why the fuck is he allowed to continue? Let alone continue ruling? Cause he killed 3 orcs right after? There were a hundred others right there. I swear wow lore doesn't follow logic.

Also WoW fans get their panties in a bunch fast.
>>
>>70765008

He's literately the most powerful orc in existence at the moment. Killing 3 orcs with minimal effort, from afar.

Does a sheep go up against a wolf?

It's not about getting our panties in a bunch, it's fuckfags like you that can't comprehend simple concepts and need to dissect every single thing in an effort to find fault.
>>
>>70765120
>need to dissect every single thing in an effort to find fault

One thing, I found one thing lacking. Damn you guy's take it personal. It's like I went to your house and called your girlfriend a slut. sorry i mean right hand
>>
>>70765253
I think some anons just get triggered by people who post without thinking.
>>
>>70765253
Not the guy you're responding to but you seem like a massive fag. That anon layed out his arguments nicely and you're all: hurr durr you're taking it personal, your hand is ur gf lmoa!!

kys 2bh
>>
>Watching Gul'dan disrobe and show a bodybuilder's physique instead of being near-crippled and twisted because of demonic influence
>He then gets into a fistfight
It's just like RLM's critique of Yoda using a lightsaber. He's a spellcaster. He should have laughed at Durotan and called down a dozen Infernals.
>>
>>70766075
He was always like that, Gul'dan is one of the most OP orcs in Warcraft. His lifedrain gives him strength and virility.
>>
>garona falls in love with lothar instead of medivh
>tfw no babby med'an
>lothar and khadgar kills medivh instead of khadgar and garona
>lothar kills blackhand instead of orgrim doing it
>garona kills llane because he tells her to do it instead of assassinating him while under control of gul'dan
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.