[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Sopranos Ending (SPOILERS)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: tony.jpg (219 KB, 790x444) Image search: [Google]
tony.jpg
219 KB, 790x444
will any show's finale live up to this scene? just finished the series after watching it over the course of a year. I don't know what to do with myself anymore, any recs like The Sopranos?
>>
Mad Men is kinda close, I would say its right below Sopranos, its written by one of the Sopranos writers too.
>>
>>70758436
Mad Men's finale surpasses it in totality. Sopranos was a solid episode and conclusion with this insanely memorable and iconic final couple minutes. Mad Men, the Sopranos' equal, offers a better more thorough final episode and arc.
>>
>>70760084
when don hugged the bald guy did it mean that he related feeling isolated or without an identity but yet not having the problem of getting attention naturally?
>>
>>70760084
pleb men is shit.
>>
>>70758436
Watch Damages.
>>
>>70760173
not that anon, it was a number of things, one of the most affecting of which was:

>They should love me, maybe they do, but, I don't even know what it is. You spend your whole life thinking you're not getting it, people aren't giving it to you. Then you realize they're trying, and you don't even know what IT is.

Don/Dick was so broken he couldnt appreciate those throughout his life trying to love him.
>>
File: 2ec.png (208 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
208 KB, 327x316
>>70760126
>Mad Men
>>
>>70760173
I would say so, he always kinda felt that he was always watching the people be happy in glimpses, and he was never "wanted", especially since in the recent seasons he was divorced, he was constantly fighting off Cutler from being kicked out, Sally was kinda alwats angry at him, he felt unwanted.
>>
Is mad men really a real show or just a meme
>>
>>70760452
Its a good show, the fags who dont understand it or just dont appreciate it call it a meme, its comfy, its clever, it has nice humor, the look inside the advertising workplace is cool too.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.