[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
So did you finish LOST and what was your thoughts on it?

If you could not make it all the way through, why?
>>
Very flawed, but still one of my favourites.
>>
>>70757027
Talking about the later seasons?
>>
I watched it all and loved it including season 6
>>
>>70756955
I did finished it.
I like it to the end...
but...
I think the ending was kind of wierd, it didn't really make sense and lot of stuff was left unexplained...
>>
>>70756955

Which DHARMA station is best station? Swan is comfy tier but I like Looking Glass, it also comes complete with your own two harem members.
>>
>>70757050
Sure, but there were missteps in the earlier seasons, too.
>>
>>70757083
>>
Going all sci-fi was a mistake

Jacob was pretty hype and his episode was really good, but then he proved to be weak character overall
>>
Season 3 finale was perfect. Should have ended there.
>>
>>70757122
So much talking that made zero sence from him
>>
>what the fuck was the point: the show
>>
>>70757083
Swan is the best.

>Stupidest station
The Tempest. What the fuck were they thinking?

>Biggest disappointment
The Temple. What the fuck? And the Japanese dude.
>>
>>70757203

I haven't watched since it originally aired but what the hell did The Arrow do again?

I'd love a slice of love miniseries about DHARMA employees doing DHARMA things leading up to the purge. I think that could be great.
>>
>>70757295
It was used to develop defensive strategies against the hostiles
>>
>>70757295
That's what the second half of season 5 was.
>>
>>70757352

Yeah, but better.
>>
File: I hate this.jpg (9 KB, 302x225) Image search: [Google]
I hate this.jpg
9 KB, 302x225
>>70756955
I finished it.

The whole series is a dirty trick. They keep introducing new mysteries with no exit strategy. The viewer watches with the promise that things will eventually get explained. Then the series ends with no explanations and the writers laugh their way to the bank.
>>
I finished it

probably one of the highest overall quality network shows in my opinion
technically great (excluding some shitty CG scenes), the acting was great, the main character progression was great

on in individual episode basis, maybe some of the best

overall had its ups and downs but if you focus on the characters i think its fine. I didnt particularly think the final flash forward/whatever seasons were that good because at the end of it, it was sorta meaningless...but it did give everyone a ride while it was happening, lots of enjoyable speculation

I disagree with people who hate the show because it didnt give them a specific answer because the series was full of great moments
>>
>>70757496

Mysteries are just a tactic to weed out the ones who weren't really watch when it was a character drama all along.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.