[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weak, pathetic, cringey fatfuck of a neckbeard mage who becomes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 1280x720
Weak, pathetic, cringey fatfuck of a neckbeard mage who becomes stronger appeals to weak, pathetic cringey fatfuck neckbeard fans who wish they would magically become stronger.

It all makes sense now.
>>
>>70755797
ikr
>>
>>70755797
He's basically an INT/WIS reroll of Sam from GOT
>>
>>70755797
this guy was easily the worst part of the movie, with the geiger counter magic mark being the stupidest thing I've ever seen in a fantasy movie

and this is coming from someone who mostly liked it, I don't know what they were thinking
>>
Fel magic looked great in the movie but arcane magic was just goofy. Why are there so few good movies about magic?
>>
>>70757595
This, movie was decent but I cringed at the geiger counter moment.
>>
>>70757595
geiger counter?
>>
>>70758385
A device that measures radiation by making a clicking noise that increases in frequency as the radiation increases.
>>
>>70758776
ahhh
>>
>>70757733
>cringed
Cringe
>>
>>70755797
>who becomes stronger
But he doesn't. He starts as shit and ends as shit.
>>
I liked khadgar desu
>>
>>70755797
>all this projection
>>
>>70758862
>cringing at someone's cringing
cringed
>>
>>70755797
>pudgy numale is the star
No wonder blizzdrones love this
>>
No wonder the disgusting and pathetic rapist and aborted /v/edditors love it.
>>
>he has a problem with a very archetypal character arc

is this literally the first time you've encountered narrative at all you dumb fuck
>>
if you went to see Civil War, TFA or any other capeshit movie and refuse to go see this one then you're retarded. Warcraft is on par if not better in everything.
>>
>>70758776
Wait, does his arm make the sound or something? Or is it like Sting where it glows blue around orcs?
>>
>>70759129
>ny other capeshit
Any other RECENT capeshit.
>>
>>70755797
>Basic Samwise Gamgee character arc
>Anon is confused.

ANGRY BABYMEN MUST BE BEHIND THIS!
>>
>>70758995
Yikes, cringed at your post dude
>>
>>70755797
He's fine. He had an arc and actually proved his worth. One of the better developed human characters.
>>
>>70759254
*cringes*
>>
Fucking spellchuckers
>>
Him and medivh were the only good parts of the human side.
>>weak
>>pathetic
>only the guardian, who is miles stronger, really fucks him up
Ok anon
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.