[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/got/ general: The Battle of Bastards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: CZzyqxrWkAADvVY.jpg (33 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
CZzyqxrWkAADvVY.jpg
33 KB, 600x300
Why are people so sure that Jon will win? I mean, it's Game of Thrones. You should never expect happy ending.
>>
LEAKS
>>
>>70754224
This. Jon, Tormund and Wun Wun all survive. Rickon gets arrow'd
>>
>>70754152
Because everyone has already saw the leaks that said Jon wins with little finger'd help and is declared king in the north also he's the fuking main character he ain't going to die again until the very end .
>>
>>70754152
people still believe in the "it's got people die for no reason and there are no good and evil" meme?
Even though there are obvious protagonists and obvious antagonists?
>>
>>70754549
Tormund dies fighting Smalljon.
Wun Wun breaches Winterfell Gate and gets a arrow to his head.
>>
>>70754616
Wrong. Tormund wins, and Wun Wun survives.
>>
File: 1463935650541.jpg (1 MB, 2115x3000) Image search: [Google]
1463935650541.jpg
1 MB, 2115x3000
>>70754549
>>70754616
>>70754640

Wrong. It was all a dream, I used to read word
>>
>>70754152

>Why are people so sure that Jon will win?

You may be blind, but they clearly wearing plot armors now, its all about good old "good vs evil" that Game of thrones you talk about died in season 5, but only then it was just twitching...
>>
>>70754152
Rickon takes an arrow to the knee
>>
>>70754152

Because it's the long con.

Game of Thrones is LOTR with more nudity and dick jokes. It's standard fantasy hiding under a thin veneer of HBO. And even if Jon wins, they can still twist it like he had been twisted by his death-return from death experience.
>>
>>70754152
>I mean, it's Game of Thrones
This is such a shitty normalfag opinion. Red Wedding was the only unexpected 'tragic' thing to happen
>>
>Game.of.Thrones.S06E08.1080p.WEB.h264-EXCLUSiVE

OHHHHH, SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
leak confirmed
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.