[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So let me get this straight. Octavia spends all of her time in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: brosis1.png (3 MB, 1667x956) Image search: [Google]
brosis1.png
3 MB, 1667x956
So let me get this straight. Octavia spends all of her time in a single room, sometimes under the fucking floor. The only people she has contact with are her mother and brother. Her brother becomes everything to her. He is the only male she has seen and all of her experiences are with him while her mother works.
>>
File: brosis2.png (769 KB, 749x757) Image search: [Google]
brosis2.png
769 KB, 749x757
He takes her out to finally enjoy the world. Normally in this situation, she would be extremely shy and fragile. She has never seen or spoken to anyone other than her family. The show somewhat depicts this.
>>
File: brosis3.png (2 MB, 1644x983) Image search: [Google]
brosis3.png
2 MB, 1644x983
However, within a year in prison she has already broken 16 years of solitude and conditioning. Of all the real world examples of this level of isolation, no one has made a transition like she did.
>>
File: brosis4.png (2 MB, 1584x930) Image search: [Google]
brosis4.png
2 MB, 1584x930
In the camp, she tries to jump on every guy she sees. She is kidnapped and develops Stockholm syndrome with some random savage.
>>
File: brosis5.png (1 MB, 1605x755) Image search: [Google]
brosis5.png
1 MB, 1605x755
She attacks her brother for everything, blames him for everything, and undermines him for everything. All of this within a year from being solely dedicated to him in an isolation which mentally incapacitates real life people. She made a 180 instead of exhibiting dependence like most do. Why did they write her character so inconsistently? She should instead be shy and constantly attached to her brother. Her story should be about her slowly revealing herself and entering their society. Why did the writers deny me my favorite kind of character development?
>>
shhhhhhhhh
>>
Answer me you fucks
>>
>>70753009
You are wrong, kiddo.

Sheesh, pick a book up sometime.
>>
i think this character would have tried to have sex with her brother for ultimate realism.
>>
>>70753009
if you wanted a good tvshow you came to the wrong place
>>
>>70753332
Or at least wanted to
>>
>>70753332
She was around 15 when she was arrested, past puberty. There's no way she didn't at least think about it. Even normal children think of their parents in a sexual manner because they're so close to each other. The only male Octavia ever met was her brother.
>>
>>70751457
The show is shit OP just get over it and move on with your meaningless life
>>
>>70757565
No
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.