[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 94b87bd1d572f3f5ce71c974a03206a8.jpg (363 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
94b87bd1d572f3f5ce71c974a03206a8.jpg
363 KB, 1920x1080
Now that's what I call a great movie.
>good acting
>good visuals
>good story
>good direction
>>
>>70750852
>shit post
>shit thread
>>
>>70750852
It's couldn't be more heavy-handed in its message if it tried.
>>
>>70750905
maybe if it was directed by verhoeven
>>
>>70750905
It's a lot of kino in there...
>>
>>70750934
but it would have a been a good film at least
>>
>>70750934

at least then it'd have been funny
>>
>>70750905
what was its message?
i thought it was pretty neutral in saying that in a broken society there are 3 options:
>revolt
>attempt change from within by rising up the ranks
>leave the society for a better one

And also, use it to benefit yourself. But since the old man was pretty clearly deemed evil, I don't think it counts as a viable option
>>
>>70750852
Wacky movie. Interesting cinematography, everything else was dogshit.

And Captain America saying babies taste the best, I laughed unironically at that.
>>
>>70750852
worst ending ever. Everybody who thinks about the bigger picture knows that him replacing the prime dude would be the better outcome. but no, we have to get "HOPE" up in there
>>
>>70751041
That rich folks are evil and are systematically keeping the poor down.
>>
>>70750905
My biggest pet peeve about a movie. They beat you over the head with the symbolism until you couldn't even tell it was a movie anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 540x359) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 540x359
>>70750852
I fuckin hated this film's ending, /tv/ should rewrite a better ending to snowpiercer, it literally can't be worse than what we got.
>>
>>70750852
Get back to /b/.
>>
no way those people could have stayed sane. i woulda jumped off in the first year
>>
>>70750852
are you 12?
>>
>>70750887
Wanna see my snowpiercer? I call it the toothpick of JUSTICE
>>
>>70751780
It was doing so fucking well, and then WOOPS THE PANEL CAME OFF

Jesus christ, it became like a bethesda Fallout decision. "Well you can keep everyone alive and let the poor people stay miserable or you can tell them the truth and hope that they can survive as free men BUT WAIT IF YOU PICK THE FORMER VERSION WE KILL CHILDREN TO KEEP THE TRAIN RUNNING what a DIFFICULT decision isn't it"
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.