[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WAR WAS LOST , TREATY SIGNED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: TDBar640.jpg (54 KB, 640x332) Image search: [Google]
TDBar640.jpg
54 KB, 640x332
>>
Caspere knew this.
>>
>>70747169
I WAS NOT KEKED
>>
>>70747169
THE TREE DESIGNED
>>
>>70747251
doe many tried
>>
>JESUS GOD YOU FAT PUSSY
What did he mean by this?
>>
>The war may be lost, Ray, but I ain't signing no treaty.
>>
>nevah maynd nevah manyd
>>
>>70747169
>I used to think old men just loved to play in the dirt, now Ray, I'm just a kid in the sandbox. And its starting to rain. Caspere knew this.
>>
>>70747169
is season 2 worth watching? I've held off because everyone says it's shit.
>>
>>70747864
I thought sitting through 8 episodes of a show with a great cast would pay off, Ray. Now, I cant get that time back. And its almost time to fap to a Rugrats Christmas. Caspere knew this.
>>
>>70747169

Should have used the overwrought Lera Lynn song as the theme.
>>
>>70747864
It's disappointing, in general and because the quality declined a lot as it went on
Tbh not worth it now that the memeing is over, no other reason to watch
>>
>>70747864
Got actually listened to 4chan? Yes watch it. It's great.
>>
THE WALRUS LOST

THE TITTIES SIGNED

I WAS NOT KEKED

THE KID IS MINE
>>
should i rewatch
didnt' like it very much on first viewing
>>
>>70747169
I literally finished watching season finale an hour ago, with my fiancee.
Man, S02 was really disappointing, finale too.
Granted, first seasons' finale was even more disappointing 'cause everything up to that was GOAT.

>You know that proverb Ray, 'You can't have your cake and eat it'? Well, I'm having my seconds.

>>70748031
LOL
>>
>>70747169
THE MEME WAS LOST

What a pity, shitposting with S2 was great.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.