[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Post times you were Black Philip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: the-witch-goat_0.jpg (130 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
the-witch-goat_0.jpg
130 KB, 612x380
ITT: Post times you were Black Philip
>>
ITT: movies that put you to sleep
>>
Why did black phillip decided to give in and aid the girl? And why did she ask for so little in return?
>>
so basically black philip is an asshole who ruins an entire family just to fuck some qt blond.

so I guess i've done that like bi monthly for 14 years
>>
Thomasin is quire literal the sacrificial lamb. She was but an innocent soul bound by a dark force during her most weakened time. In exchange for some butter a pretty dress and to see the world?
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 804x802
>bored at home
>find butter in fridge
>take off clothes
>smear myself in with butter
>squirm around on the ground
>mommy comes home
>'what the fuck anon?'
>'hello mum do u like taste of butter?'
>remember that I am allergic to butter
>feel it coming
>start shitting everywhere as I roll around in the greasy mass
>'do you like to live deliciously?'
>remember that I had gasoline with my cereal this morning
>light a match to inspect my oily shit mass for gasoline to make sure
>room explodes into fire
>die but was insured so not dead anymore, thank the lord everyday
>>
File: 1461976418502.png (1 MB, 1224x870) Image search: [Google]
1461976418502.png
1 MB, 1224x870
>>70746990
>Be Black Phillip
>Ejaculate blood
>>
File: thomasins.jpg (293 KB, 1508x910) Image search: [Google]
thomasins.jpg
293 KB, 1508x910
>>
>>70747459
i think im in love
>>
>dad tells me to get out of my room and get a job
>don't respond, just stand up from my computer and stare at him
>as he approaches me I run with my head down and spear him into my book shelf
>>
>>70748617
but it makes me kinda nervous to say so
>>
>>70747178
Keep dreaming
>>
>>70747129
He loves dat ass
>>
>>70747129
Black Philip did not give in. It was the family that gave in to him. You know, because he's the devil? He didn't want to help her, he wanted her soul so she'd join his harem of witches
>>
File: 1464818442103.jpg (37 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1464818442103.jpg
37 KB, 480x480
>>70748700
You get a rare Black Phil for that one
>>
>>70746990
Have can you look chill and smug at the same time? This motherfucker deserves and Oscar
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.