[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is he thinking here, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: the mosquito man.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
the mosquito man.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
what is he thinking here, /tv/?
>>
"Inshallah they like the park"
>>
>wish I had some chilled C-bass
>>
"I wonder what she looks like naked."
>>
>>70746811
Imagine being John Hammond in that scene
>>
>>70746811
Can I just take a dump behind the West Indian lilac bushes
>>
File: chill n seabass.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
chill n seabass.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
>>
>>70747050
Oh shit dude

The sand nigger in Jurassic World was working with Wu and those contractors to get raptors as weapons for war.

They were working for ISIS.

Goddamn imagine if isis had raptors
>>
>>70747505
I'm almost positive that Muslims cannot keep dinosaurs
>>
>>70747505
Buddy there are guys in the world right now who ate 5 or 6 wounds from an AK to the torso and survived.

Compare the bullet wound from that to what happens if a dinosaur puts a tooth the width of a shot glass, or a claw the size of a railroad spike.

You're fucking retarded. Modern technology is meant to kill PEOPLE, not dinosaurs.
>>
>>70748164
I think you misunderstood what I was saying, big guy
>>
>>70747505
>>
>>70746811
>she hates the cock in the ass but I secretly know she likes it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.