[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw there are people on this board who unironically think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: mfw.jpg (48 KB, 640x638) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
48 KB, 640x638
>mfw there are people on this board who unironically think that old simpsons isn't the funniest show in existence

JUST
>>
I have no time for people who don't find Golden-Era Simpsons funny

I have no time for people who find anything after season 12(ish) funny
>>
Which episode had the scene where Homer and Bart challenge eachother to a pen-clicking contest to see who can click the fastest?
>>
>>70744715
I believe that would be the pen clicking episode.
>>
>>70746354
Sir, you just won the Internet.
>>
>>70746354
I believe that would be my dick in your mother
>>
i watch simpsons exclusively for feels
>>
>>70746504
EPIG-eye4 ME!
>>
File: 0p2GC3X.png (114 KB, 249x294) Image search: [Google]
0p2GC3X.png
114 KB, 249x294
Anything after the "Behind The Laughter" episode isn't worth watching.
>>
>he doesn't quote the simpsons at least once a day

lmao
>>
>>70747258
Meme opinion. The show had already been shit for 3 years by then.
>>
File: Raphael_School_of_Athens.jpg (2 MB, 3697x2414) Image search: [Google]
Raphael_School_of_Athens.jpg
2 MB, 3697x2414
We have 2 great schools of thought.

The school that thinks the simpsons died with the Armin episode.

And the school that thinks the simpsons died later, after season 10.
>>
>>70747840
It died with the Cape Fear episode. That's the point where it became a parody series instead of a comedy one.
>>
>>70747916
cape fear was fucking hilarious though

Armin was the death knell
>>
>>70748068
Hilarious, but it's that episode that made the decline happen. It turned The Simpsons into a gag factory with the plots and characters being relegated to the backgroud.

The show basically became Airplane.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.