[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Thoughts?
>>
It's about time for us to move beyond the boogie man and start facing the real Germany today
>>
I liked it. It's a little disjointed, and you can't quite tell what it wants to be, either comedy or drama/personality study, but it was a fun watch.
It's important to understand how sensitive Germans are to any mention of the Nazi Party in order to understand how subversive it is, I guess.
>>
The scenes with Hitler being motivational and counter arguing were great. It was a fun movie, i feel bad for germans who are drowned in the issues it was trying to tackle.
>>
File: 1385189282035.jpg (40 KB, 336x432) Image search: [Google]
1385189282035.jpg
40 KB, 336x432
>>70741217
>Timur
>>
>>70743258
>Timur Vermes was born in 1967 to a German mother and Hungarian father
>>
I read the book and was dissapointed. Is the film literally the book or did they add stuff?
>>
>>70741217
Get
>>
>>70744430
embarrassing... check these kiddo
>>
Started enteraining/fun and got more and more uncomfortable as it went on.
It's painful but important and will sadly gain more relevance in the coming years.
>>
anyone got the scene where the writers are coming up with jokes?
That was easily the funniest part of the movie, not just for the bants but also, because IRL, some left wing faggots had to come up with those.

Must've been glorious.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.