[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Predator: Shane Blacked On the Film’s Lead Character &
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
>http://screenrant.com/predator-movie-2018-shane-black-characters-event/

Who would you like to see star in it?
>>
>>70741070
I just want a good story. Thats enough
>>
>>70741180
I just want more Predator Action
>>
>>70741070
The Rock?
>>
the predator vs the expendables. Except, i actually want the predator to win for once
>>
asr and she gets gangfucked by the predators
>>
>>70741203
Thats the easy part.
>>
Chris Hansen

:^)
>>
>>70741070
I feel like it's gonna be Christ Pratt I think they should have him in the main cast and bait and switch him as the lead killing him off early in the film
>>
idris elba
>>
>>70741070

>getting Blacked™ so hard your last name changes

is this common?
>>
Eva Green as a predator
Victoria Justice as the vaguely latino woman that every movie has.
>>
i was excited for this

Then I saw Iron Man 3, directed by Shane Black

im not excited for this anymore
>>
>>70741846
Holy shit, I would love this so much. Movie bills Chris Pratt as the hero, he is presented as some confident cocky team leader at the start of the movie, ready to take on the Predator, and gets his head blown off in ten minutes.

I want someone like Christian Bale in the movie.
>>
>>70741929
All Iron man movies are shit, Iron man 3 is the only one worth watching cause of comedic value.
>>
>>70741929
You need to watch more movies outside of capeshit then.
>>
>>70741070
I hope it's set in the desert.
>>
>>70741070
Make the To Catch A Predator and actual Predator is the Predator joke into a movie
So Chris Hansen
>>
File: 1369521302247.jpg (77 KB, 620x538) Image search: [Google]
1369521302247.jpg
77 KB, 620x538
>>70742009
>Christian Bale

That'd be fucking great.
>>
>>70741070
It's gonna be RDJ and The Rock
>>
>>70742009
Bale ruined Terminator Salvation
>>
Would great if it was set in one of the following Rio De Janeiro or North Korean or Nigeria with the Boko Haram
>>
>>70744600
this. With Predator we can explore many new places and cultures and how they would react to a threat of the e.t. hunter.
But since he is talking about the sequel, then the protag or his friens will know wbout the alien and will try to catch him or counter his appearance. Again we will see someone explaining to us what is it and what they going to do with it.
In the first movie there was not a lot of explaining and a lot of action
>>
>>70744325
No McG did

I bet you liked Chuck right?
>>
>>70744219
>>70742009

Y'all just want that cuz it'd be Batman versus Predator.

>>70744325

Explain how
>>
>>70744864
>>70744956
Bale was offered role of Marcus, who was the only lead in the original script, turns it down and wants to play Connor instead, which means a massive rewrite which is impossible during the writer's strike. During filming he ignores the director and acts like a complete asshole on set, and for some reason decides to use the Batman voice as Connor.
>>
>>70741070
Pretty sure it'll be The Rock as the lead.
Need another manly muscle soldier like Arnie you see.
Might be alright if he can do serious.
>>
>>70745752
>Pretty sure it'll be The Rock as the lead.

He'll be too busy work on Shane's other project, Doc Savage.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.