[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Ser SJW have ridiculous plot armour? >beats The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: brienne-of-tarth-1024[1].jpg (339 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
brienne-of-tarth-1024[1].jpg
339 KB, 1024x576
Why does Ser SJW have ridiculous plot armour?

>beats The Hound even though he's bigger and more muscular than her
>regularly defeats several male knights without trying
>can banish dogs to the otherrealm
>somehow just comes across Stannis in the midst of a huge battlefield in a forest, right after he got wounded.
>>
whereas sam is metaphorically jrr martin, brieanne is his wife.
>>
File: Interesting....png (44 KB, 333x381) Image search: [Google]
Interesting....png
44 KB, 333x381
I want to fuck that Brienne.
>>
In the books she's about to get hanged by the brotherhood.
>>
>>70740788
Boring characters general?
>>
Maybe she's just good and lucky, there are more oddly overpowered characters like Dany or Ramsay "superhitler" Bolton
>>
>>70741146
The problem I have with it is Brienne is supposed to be uncommonly tall and strong and an incredible knight...for a woman. Her function in the story is basically to show Jaime what a real knight is and inspire him to stop being a cunt. She's pretty strong sure, but she was never meant to be the better of somebody like The Hound and not somebody who could pass judgement on Stannis.
>>
File: ruined.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ruined.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>Beats The Hound
She also beat Loras in her introduction. Which establishes that she is in fact a great fighter and could beat the hound
>Regularly defeats male knights
Yes, like one of the best in the world. Why would she need to try against plebs?
>Can banish dogs
This pissed me off the whole episode
>Finds Stannis
It's almost as if she were looking for him. Which she was.
>>
Like the other anon said, she was established as a great fighter from the very beginning.
>>
File: 1429220618977.png (603 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1429220618977.png
603 KB, 612x612
>it's another /pol/ tourist gets triggered about SJW boogeymen on /tv/ episode
getting kind of sick of those desu
>>
>>70741275

Disagree. She's basically the main character of A Feast for Crows. Brienne is supposed to be this story's noble knight in shining armor. The subversion is that the only reason she is so loyal and stuff is overcompensation because she is a huge, ugly woman no one thinks could be a knight. I expect her to be an important piece in both the books and movies, to the end.
>>
nobody cares what you identify as, faggot. you are either male or female, there is no inbetween. if you have a penis and like men, you are a faggot. if you have a vagina and like women, you are a dyke. both of these scenarios are only formed because you got raped and/or molested at some point in your life. if you think I'm wrong, you probably don't remember and/or are blocking out what happened as a child.

friendly reminder: it is genetically impossible for you to be born gay. stay mad, faggots.
>>
>>70741696

What irritates me about people who say things like this, and those who deny that transsexualism is anything but a fetish or something, is that you don't know. Science is just fucking unclear. And why the fuck would you make such a big deal out of completely confidently claiming the worst outcome for one of the unhappiest, most miserable segments of population?????? I mean, what is wrongggggg with you? Whyyyyyyyy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.