[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you even become a good actor. he was shit in the beginning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: .jpg (58 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
58 KB, 640x360
how do you even become a good actor. he was shit in the beginning but turned out god tier
>>
>>70740712

by practicing you dip.
>>
For him its like 50% acting and 50% doing a really good job of picking roles
>>
>>70740712
there's a difference between being shit and playing in shit movies that some don't seem to understand

he made bubble boy the same year he made donnie darko. think about it for a second
>>
>>70740712

Love this guy for not sticking to oscar bait and actually picking fun/bizarro roles
>>
You have to have good enough connections to not need to take every role offered to you. People will see you in roles that suit you that fit in your range and they'll think you're great.
>>
>>70740712
some actors actually try. They realize that being a pretty boy gets them 1-2 more decent movies before it's all downhill.
>>
>>70740793
he was terrible in donnie darko
>>
>>70740811
nope.
>>
File: 1339230892989.png (268 KB, 723x679) Image search: [Google]
1339230892989.png
268 KB, 723x679
So when can I expect a sequel to Bubble Boy?
>>
i love jake. he's up there with fassy for sure. he's on a fucking great streak at the moment.
>>
>>70740891
what would you title it? Bubble Man?
>>
meme actor
>>
Am I the only one who felt he used his slighlty autistic persona for Donnie Darko in Prisoners?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.