[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ive never played any warcraft game but i still thought it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: warcraft-poster.jpg (242 KB, 790x1251) Image search: [Google]
warcraft-poster.jpg
242 KB, 790x1251
ive never played any warcraft game but i still thought it was fun and enjoyable
>>
>>70740321
That's what everyone but the critics are saying.
>>
>>70741320
This whole thing is making it too obvious that the majority of critics are bought, as if it wasn't obvious anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 500x492
>>70741521
>>
>>70740321
That is great to hear
Listen the games are on sale on battlenet.com

They are around 70% off and are gems by today's standard
While you are at it please purchase
Overwatch which is $39.99 on PC and $49.99 origins edition which is chalk loaded with content to keep you busy for years to come

It also comes with packs and demos for various of our products such as heroes of the storm which is a free to play title and the future of mobas , Starcraft 2 the sequel to the highly acclaimed and highly addicting Starcraft , and World of Warcraft the MMO(massively multiplayer Online) which is based of the lore of the world of Warcraft , and least I forget Diablo the highly acclaimed and addictive series about Christianity and the devil itself

Please do reconsider this and I hope you enjoy your day
>>
>>70741521
While I used to believe this and do love conspiracy theories, I think most of the critics are just looking to shit on movies. A majority of the negative reviews I seen are either "I like Game of Thrones and this isn't it, so it's bad" or "I like realistic films and this is fantasy, 2/5" Fantasy films usually do poorly, that mixed with a video game film makes Warcraft a perfect target to get shit upon by unhappy critics.
>>
>>70741745
>giving a fuck what other people think
just go watch the movie yourself and don't let people who hate everything dictate your opinions.

I thought it was a good movie, stoked to see the next one.
>>
>>70740321
>ive never played any warcraft game but i still thought it was fun and enjoyable
Reddit is down the door to your right.
>>
>>70741745

this
>>
I pretty much gave up on rotten tomatoes. The audience score gave it 83 and critics like 23. So somethings going on. The movie was good enough for a video game adaptation and I enjoyed it.
>>
I pretty much gave up on rotten tomatoes. The audience score gave it 83 and critics like 23. So somethings going on. The movie was good enough for a video game adaptation and I enjoyed it.
>>
>shilling the blunder of the century

Whatever they're paying you, it isn't enough.
>>
It deserved a proper 70%, I just hope they get enough money for the sequel. I want to fuck Tyrande Whisperwind.

Honestly, it's all memes in here. People calling it bad, is okay, but people calling it the worst garbage of all time are just tryhards that are trying really hard to hate the feeling so they can be cool on 4chan.
>>
File: 1438813134076.png (1 MB, 1196x1492) Image search: [Google]
1438813134076.png
1 MB, 1196x1492
>>70742086
God damn, is everyone who enjoyed something the vocal retards on /tv/ don't like a shill?

Isn't it possible people could legitimately enjoy things you don't? And express an opinion on it?

I get surrounded by people with fucking retarded political/religious/general ideas, but then I realize, oh yeah, there's other fucks out there.

I thought it was ok, not great, not bad. But then again, that's just like, my opinion man. Chill out.

>I hope it gets 2 sequels just to trigger you specifically.
>>
>>70742330
These people are just shouting shills cause it makes them feel very smart, they think they're some hot shot semi-quasi government agents skills that can tackle and prove any conspiracy theory.
>>
>ignore BvS because of RT
>finally see it at the bargain theater
>its actually good
>see Warcraft with friends
>its actually good

Fuck RT. They really did sell their soul to Marvel (even though I felt Civil War was much better than BvS).
>>
>>70742330
I think it's an okay movie but I see where the critics are coming from. Maybe it's just hard as fuck to make a decent vidya movie.
>>
>>70742086
>blunder of the century

Whatever they're paying you, it isn't enough.
>>
File: redditmarvelfags.jpg (40 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
redditmarvelfags.jpg
40 KB, 500x492
>>70741557
marvel is da best goys
>>
>>70742514
>decent vidya movie.

Silent Hill
Ace Attorney
>>
File: file.png (175 KB, 736x830) Image search: [Google]
file.png
175 KB, 736x830
>trusting rotten tomatoes
>>
>>70742565

>evanposting
>reddit

lol
pick one
>>
>>70742608
Rotten Tomatoes are goddamn memes

and when did /tv/ started using critics? Is /v/ leaking?
>>
>>70740321
I've played every warcraft game,1-wow, stopped at wrath of the lich king, and I also thought it was fun and enjoyable.
>>
>>70742514
Yeah, but looking at Rotten Tomatoes, Barbershop 4 of whatever the fuck got a 92%

>It's refreshing to encounter a sequel that leans deeper into sociopolitical realities, not further away.

>A durably funny comedy that balances a likable cast and has something to say about its subject, even if it's not something especially groundbreaking.

TMNT got a higher score than Warcraft, and yet most regular people have a higher review of Warcraft. The reviewers went in there expecting a sprawling 3 hour circle jerk of LotR, and got something different. Don't go to a burger joint and expect soul food.
>>
>>70742608
disney owns sharknado?
>>
>>70742662

Sharknado is on Syfy, Syfy is NBC, NBC is owned by Comcast. Disney and Comcast are butt buddies.

The truth is out there.
>>
>>70742583
I never knew they made movies for those. They were good?
>>
>implying that the bad reviews aren't pretentious but not actually smart fuckwits circlejerking over "muh vidya gaem movies"
>>
>>70742721
the rabbit hole gets deeper every day
>>
File: NursesFirstFilm.png (884 KB, 700x827) Image search: [Google]
NursesFirstFilm.png
884 KB, 700x827
>>70742796
Ace Attorney is the GOATest video game movie you'll ever see.

Silent Hill is alright, solid 6 or 7/10, nails the atmosphere great in some moments, but can fall flat or even worse in others.
>>
>>70742886
wuld bang those nurses
>>
>>70740321

i watched the first 10 minutes - it was okay - its a movie based on a video game for children - i think people had expectations which were unrealistic
>>
>>70740321
Does it have dubstep sound design or was those sfx only in the trailer?
>>
>>70740321
fuck off blizzdrone
>>
>>70744090
Only in the trailer
>>
>>70744230
That makes me more interested in it, actually.
>>
File: 1456098975321.jpg (584 KB, 1400x880) Image search: [Google]
1456098975321.jpg
584 KB, 1400x880
>>70740321
>>70741320
Literally critic/audience disparity.

Movie was a decent 6-7. Nothing amazing - but enjoyable. Even my normie friends enjoyed it (that have never played WoW)

>>70742086
>Blunder
It made a profit. Fucking what.

>>70742134
>It deserved a proper 70%, I just hope they get enough money for the sequel. I want to fuck Tyrande Whisperwind.
Fucking this
>>
>>70744776
a lot of OST was remastered warcraft ost
>>
>>70740321
Op are you Chinese or Asian?

How much does Warcraft make from foreign gross? I don't see it pulling over 40 million in the States, and its close to 200 million overseas, will it make a profit?
>>
>>70742796
Ace Attorney made by the Japanese, just so you know. It's quite faithful to the original game.

You can watch it with subtitles on Youtube.
>>
>>70745041
im white and american LOL
>>
>>70744896
>Literally critic/audience disparity
This.

My friend who only played WC1 in childhood liked it, especially because he noted a lot of similarities with Highlander, one of his favorite movies.
>>
>>70745041
itll make 500 mil overall and ill shit on your moms tombstone
>>
>>70745121
Butthurt /v/ kiddo
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.