[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> lens flare kid is actually a tomorrowland pin where lens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: background-twitter.jpg (34 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
background-twitter.jpg
34 KB, 640x360
> lens flare kid is actually a tomorrowland pin where lens flare people live
awful
>>
What's this about JJ?
>>
>General Zod hunts Superman
>This summer General Zod is Pa Kent
>>
>>70739159
I feel like I'm the only one who legit loved this movie.

I dunno, something about the atmosphere is really dark and fascinating, and the soundtrack's great too. I hadn't seen anything that had given me such a raw sense of wonder in years, it was really fucking cool.
>>
>>70739253
How you feel is how they wanted everyone to feel.

I didnt feel it.
>>
>>70739233
Fucking kek
>>
>>70739233
> And Kylo ren as nerd FBI guy
>>
>>70739286
Well, it gave me some ideas on how to incorporate that type of shit into my own filmmaking. Atmosphere's something I've been trying to work out for a while now, since I want to do something inspired by 80's nightlife movies (Thief, Escape From New York, The Warriors).
>>
>>70739253
for me it was just a boring ET
>>
>>70739389
I saw it as what Snyder was going for with Man Of Steel, but executed in a much better way.
>>
>>70739192
Nothing.
>>
All these so called" spielbergian" films like this and super 8 are so lifeless it hurts
it is like eating a walmart cake
>>
>>70739349
>I want to do something inspired by 80's nightlife movies

wow that's really unique man, how did you think of that? we need more original voices like you in the industry, too bad those filthy kikes are shutting us out from Hollywood!
>>
Super 8: no sexy 12yo Elle thighs edition

too bad because Nichols has been doing some good shit
>>
i liked it
>>
>>70739253
>>70739286
When they shot the cop and held the gun up to the old dude i thought this was going to be a dark toned story.
But then they didnt actually kill the cop or the old man.
>>
>>70739765
I just couldnt care less about anything that happened. I dont mean to sound rude. That was my reaction when watching the film.

I was waiting to invest in the characters and the plot but it didnt happen.
>>
>>70739765
Shit, samefag. Forgot to add:
Did anyone else feel bad for, whats his name, jesse? Every scene of the family he was just 20 feet away looking on with those sad eyes, and the end for him kinda sucked. He was just dragged into it and his life was ruined so the kid could ET phone home.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.