[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this nigga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: download (1).jpg (48 KB, 398x599) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
48 KB, 398x599
>>
>>70738995
Ders is the only talent on that show. And Karl.
>>
>>70739085
is that why Adam has the most successful non-workaholics career?

abc literally is the adam demamp channel
>>
does he have the most nasal voice on the entire planet?
>>
He's a top gun
>>
>>70739122
Do you think the other guys resent him?
>>
DEMAMPS
>>
>>70739137
He has an aggravating voice but he's a good actor IMO
>>
Haha he's funny
>>
>>70738995
THIS nigga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24uTb6jEs_g
>>
Jack Black plus water
>>
>>70739249
to be fair Ders has had a decent amount of work, saw him with a role in that robert denior/anne hathaway flick last summer. Somewhere else too but i can't remember.

Blake is probably jealous but he isn't as mainstream in my opinion.
>>
Think all the boys are great but Adam is the biggest hustler of the 3, good for him for carving out a career out of the show That movie with him Zac Efron and those two sexy bitches looks guaranteed to make easy cineplex dollars
>>
>>70739716
ya, that's a good one for him i was laughing when i saw the poster for it. sort of proved himself on pitch perfect.
>>
isnt that the topgun guy?
>>
>>70739122
Has less to do with talent and more to do with "this guy can play the oblivious jackass"
>>
>>70739712
the only thing that could happen to blake in mainstream is getting typecasted as the silly friend until he cuts his hair
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.