[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This should have been the first Warcraft movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 300px-Arthas.jpg (37 KB, 300x262) Image search: [Google]
300px-Arthas.jpg
37 KB, 300x262
This should have been the first Warcraft movie
>>
ever noticed how arthas 1.0 looks like he has downs?
>>
Glad you could bake it, Uther.

Watch your tone with me, boy. You may be the waiter, but I'm still your superior as a chef.

As if I could forgetti. Listen, Uther, there's something about the plaguette you should knead. Oh no... It's too late. These peopleroni have all been infectedanana. They may look al dente now, but its a matter of thyme before they turn into the unedible.

What?!

This entire citrella must be peeled.

How can you even cook that? There's got to be some other whey.

Damn it, Umami. As your future chef, I order you to broil this city!

You are not my chef yet, boyardee. Nor would I obey that command if you were!

Then I must consider this an act of seasoning.

Seasoning? Have you sauced your mince, Arthas?!

Have I? Lord Umami, by my right of succession and the sovereignty of my crown of roast pork, I hereby rehydrate you from your commandard and suspenderoni your pepperoni from service.

Arthas, you just can't...

*Ding* It's done! Those of you who have the will to taste this flan, follow me. The rest of you? Get out of my kitchen.

You've just tossed a terrible salad, Arthas.

Jaina?

I'm sorry, Arthas. I can't watch you cook this.
>>
>>70738734
They won't have Arthas played by an aryan purging cities and shit, its an allegory to the holocaust. It will be Samuel L Jackson forcing undead to suckle his BBC.
>>
Played by Charlie Hunnam.
>>
>>70739655
>Charlie Hunnam.
i like him, he's who i always thought would be good arthas but his face is too wide for arthas
>>
No
Kill yourself
>>
File: 186.jpg (37 KB, 459x344) Image search: [Google]
186.jpg
37 KB, 459x344
>>70739057
>>
why would they start with warcraft 3?
>>
>>70738734
Shits too crazy in warcraft 3 for normies to be thrown into it.

There's like 10 different factions with all their own motives and shitt going on and intertwining events between them.

On top of that everything is overshadowed too much by the burning legion in a way that couldn't be played down.

That all said the story could have been pretty sweet if they still just did it.
>>
File: sad peon.jpg (9 KB, 145x151) Image search: [Google]
sad peon.jpg
9 KB, 145x151
>tfw warcraft 4 is just going to be the 3rd sequel to this warcraft """""movie""""""
>>
>>70739927
warcraft 3 would be best as a game of thrones-esque tv series
>>
>yfw there won't be a warcraft 4 game until WoW stops getting expansions.
>>
>>70740005
I've never understood why they didn't release an expac or at least a content patch and Warcraft 4 at the same time, and tie them in together storywise. Maybe include WoW and a couple of months subs with purchase of Warcraft 4.

It seems like the best way to get people back into WoW
>>
>>70740186
I wish they had the balls to make WoW non canon and continue the story of WC3 with a WC4 game. But that would make the blizzardrones mad as fuck.
>>
>>70740234
I dont think they would even care. Few people would be playing WC4.
>>
>>70738734
Considering the trend of Hollywood splitting the last film of a trilogy into 2 parts, this would actually work for WC3

1 movie for Reign of Chaos, and another for Frozen Throne
>>
>>70740404
Seems like Duncan Jones wants to focus only on Orcs for his trilogy. It's a better idea to leave Human and Undead storylines from WC3 in their own movie(s).
>>
>>70740234
If that were to happen, a non-canon game would be by far the most popular game in the series.

No one would actually care how much they insist it's non-canon because it'd still be the most well known, and pretty much all they'd accomplish with that is causing a little confusion.
>>
>>70740234
The people who played WC3 then WoW would be happy, because it undoes the retarded stuff that happened to Illidan and Kael and subsequently every single character. People who never played WC3 would probably not play WC4.
>>70740186
They have a team that works on one RTS at a time, they've been busy with SC2 up until very recently. I think most of that team is working on Heroes now but it's hard to know. Like after Frozen Throne was finished, that's when work on SC2 started. WC4 is also difficult as an RTS because they need a way to monetize it, but you can't do that as easily as with MOBAs or shooters.
>>
>>70740234
they should just do another alternate timeline lol for WC4
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.