[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Would you, /tv/?
>>
>>70738728
Im not sure. I would like to see mr peanutbutter have the first turn
>>
>>70738728
i wanna put it in
>>
>>70738728
the dog? yes
>>
>>70738728
No they have to go back.
>>
>>70738857
>not giving the dog some beef jerky so it looks the other way while you rape the girl
you're in the sonoran desert f͏am, there's nobody to catch you
>>
What I wanna know is, is fucking an alien as acceptable as fucking a smart dog or a dog alien?
>>
>>70738728
the dog? No I wouldn't, I'm not canadian
>>
>>70738908
What if she's the daughter of the Cartel King?
>>
File: Puttingthefear.gif (676 KB, 470x199) Image search: [Google]
Puttingthefear.gif
676 KB, 470x199
>>70738842
The fear?
>>
>>70738728
ayy lmao
>>
>>70738728
HOW GROOVY, JUST US TWO

HOW GROOVY (DONT FORGET SCOOBY DOO-OO-OO)

GROOVY, OUR LOVE WILL NEVER BE BLUE
>>
>>70739033
she looks more native than mexican to me
>>
>>70738881
Do we make them cross the sea by foot?

She was "native" you know. That's why it was supposed to be a shocker.
>>
>>70739152
So she can't swim? She's not white, out she goes.
>>
>>70739188
>not racemixing
>>
>>70739758
>implying Trump won't import thousands of brown slave girls to satiate the white man's endless desire for thicc
They just can't stay is all.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.