[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you are now aware that Warwick Davis and Verne Troyer are not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: get ready goblins.png (286 KB, 658x688) Image search: [Google]
get ready goblins.png
286 KB, 658x688
you are now aware that Warwick Davis and Verne Troyer are not the same person
>>
I'm more amazed that Verne Troyer is still alive. Dwarfs/midgets/little people/the vertically challenged have significantly shorter life spans.
>>
What idiot thought they were the same person?
>>
>>70738095
so do giants.

rip andre
>>
>>70738012

Vernne troyer is a fucking asshole. His or team shitposts on Reddit for him.
>>
>>70738212
;_;
>>
>>70738231
I once had him as a friend on PSN, he was pretty decent at FPS's and he could do some genuine shit talking on the mic when he cut it on
>>
>>70738212
Fuck dude. I miss Andre so much.
>>
>>70738212
First of all, Andre the Giant was more like just a really tall and big dude than an actual giant. I think he was 6'10 IRL.
Secondly, his lifespan was probably influenced more by his alcoholism and the fact that he was in one of the most retarded, body destroying professions in the world.
>>
>>70738346
He was supposed to live until his 20s.
>>
>>70738012

I didn't know Mini-Me was a Michibro?
>>
I wonder why they don't do a buddy film together. Vern as the hip New York little person and Warwick as the stuffy British dwarf. They could have hilarious misadventures. A modern day PC Rush Hour or something. It would be great!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.