[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>i treat the ingredients with respect i think i can be a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: chefs-table-netflix-650x450.jpg (74 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
chefs-table-netflix-650x450.jpg
74 KB, 650x450
>i treat the ingredients with respect

i think i can be a professional michellen chef. all you have to do is serve raw ingredients in bite size portions. make sure to have some sauce drizzles too for that plating.
>>
you're a moron if you think that's all that's going on with the dishes they show on Chef's Table
>>
>>70737794
Whoa, check out the Ingredient Whisperer over here!
>>
>>70737830
Go eat chicken in a bucket and cow sized burgers like the fat fucker you probably are or deserve to be.
>>
>>70737866
nigga the first episode the "chef" literally serves shaved cheese on a plate.
>>
>>70737784

Fuck that jiro bullshit.

>slap a piece of fish on rice
>WA LA!
>that'll be 50 bucks

Pretentious garbage
>>
>>70738201
Massimo is an autist fuck, but wait till you get to Mallman or the trauma chink lady.
>>
>>70738258
its a real scam t b h.
>>
I watch this shit but it's so pretentious

You would think these guys are saving lives or doing something important
>>
I wish I could get a TV show where I'm considered an artisan for doing things in inefficient but artsy ways.
>>
This is what real food looks like.
>>
https://youtu.be/9kGtgBJKyZM

Jiro Dreams of Sushi is great but by now it's become a little to formulaic and contrived.
>>
>>70737866
>implying having more food is bad
>>
>>70738478
I honestly can't tell if this is satire or not, because he's not wrong.
>>
>>70738269
>you bringu much shame to family, brother is gonna take care of famiry business , you go and play with kitchen
>>
>amerifats
>>
>>70738478
fucking lol.
>>
>>70738478
I don't know what this show is or what this video is but fuck this gook fuck and his pretentious bullshit.
>>
>>70739437

Just when I think I've read the dumbest thing on this web site...
>>
File: 1452566431275.jpg (172 KB, 578x572) Image search: [Google]
1452566431275.jpg
172 KB, 578x572
>>70737784

>that argentine episode with him cooking slabs of meat and vegetables underground

made me hungry af tbqf
>>
Truly the age of foodkino has dawned upon us
>>
I like when pretentious fucks get btfo on cutthroat kitchen whenever their experimental minimalist dish gets them kicked. Especially if they're pretentious enough to do it without sabotages.

I want a show where these people cook for normal folk and get spit on for serving this shit.
>>
>>70738937
>>70739437
seriously, niggers?

>pulls a hair off the wings at the end

just use your fucking brain
>>
>>70740729
>any cooking show
>having anything to do with actual cooking

no one watching can taste it, it's all fucking staged and planned for the sake of drama. do you have any idea what an actual cooking show would be like without all the razzle dazzle? i guaran-fucking-tee that literally no one would watch that.

>cook for normal folk

nigga if that's what you want to eat then go and eat at a restaurant that serves that kind of food. there's dozens of options out there. modernist cuisine is as much for the cooks as it is for the customer. if you want an experience, if you want to try new and interesting shit, then go somewhere that serves that kind of food.
>>
>>70738258
its actually far more than fifty dollars sadly
>>
>>70738478
TOplol
>>
>>70738937
>he's not wrong.

I bet you live in some shitty suburb somewhere in the midwest US.
>>
>go to high end seafood restaurant
>entree is served on tiny square plate
>barely even any """"risotto"""" with it
>still hungry as fuck
>stop at McDonald's on the way home

true story and I'm not even that fat. Why serve food if it doesn't satisfy you.
>>
File: 1358134703428.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1358134703428.gif
1 MB, 280x210
>>70741293

Holy fuck that reminds me of this video;

https://youtu.be/Iq32X-DjTfw

> The garnish is literally a mirror
>>
>>70741407
No you pleb. The garnish is really yourself.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.