[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 54653454756.jpg (141 KB, 958x519) Image search: [Google]
54653454756.jpg
141 KB, 958x519
Who would win?
>>
File: 5757574.jpg (47 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
5757574.jpg
47 KB, 500x450
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 935x4688) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 935x4688
>>70737654
who do you think?
>>
>>70737654
I say sheev simply cuz he has got the lazer sword
Force=\= Feel Magic
So the saber tips the scales
>>
Sheev knows the secret.
He knows that spinning is a good trick.
>>
guldan

And
It's
Not
Even
Close
>>
>>70737654

Sheev

>Manipulates the entire galaxy and comes out on top, stays inpower for decades ruling trillions of people
>Destroys Jedi order
>Overthrown by his apprentice in true Sith fashion

Gul'dan

>Fucks up constantly
>Saturday morning cartoon villain
>BTFO by everyone and ends up a joke to all races on Draenor and Azeroth

Gee OP, I wonder?
>>
Gul'dan he can drain someone in seconds at range it would be hard to deal with.
>>
>>70737654
what is this? 1v1? do they have their powerbases? are they allowed a second? is this over a span of time?

these are necessary questions that need answers
>>
>>70739625
got to consider, gul'dan is padawan level in terms of his heirarcy, where as sheev is top dog in his,

the better comparison would be sheev vs sargeras or atleast kil'jaeden
>>
>>70737654
I went to see this today and I realized that some form of "sheev vs. Guldan" thread would be made by the end of the day.

That said I think sucking out Sheev's life force is a bad idea since he's probably evil as fuck and would taste awful
>>
>>70740857
No way Sargeras or Kil'jaeden are way too OP compared to Sheev. I think Gul'dan is a good equal to him. Both are self interested manipulators that have powers other characters have not mastered or use. I'm not even sure which one could defeat the other.
>>
>>70740857
Gul'dan is the strongest mortal Warlock in warcraft history. Not exactly a padawan.
>>
>>70740881
considering sheev is a literal black hole in the force i think trying to eat sheev would rebound and youd eat yourself. like nihilus and the exile in kotor 2
>>
>>70740978
redpill me on gul'dan
>>
>>70741313
He can suck life out of people from pretty good range, he has destroyed planets, Satan is his mentor/boss.
>>
>>70737934
Why would you shock a man before throwing him out of a window?
>>
>>70737654
Lol Gul'dan would literally drain his puny soul in seconds.
>>
>>70737654

Guldan probably.

That upper-body strength combined with green space magic.

Can't force-lightning your way through that shit.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.