[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to start watching bates motel >google 'bates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1456890029662.jpg (59 KB, 416x604) Image search: [Google]
1456890029662.jpg
59 KB, 416x604
>want to start watching bates motel
>google 'bates motel'
>fifth search result: Freddie Highmore Reflects on Killing His Mom on 'Bates Motel'

thanks for spoiling the whole series google. is it still worth watching?
>>
Are you fucking retarded?
Have you never seen the movie psycho?
>>
>>70736630
if this isn't bait, why dont you know the plot of psycho? that one detail is spoiled in the original movie.
>>
>notable character does main thing he's notable for
>pretend to act surprised on chinese cartoon forum

next you'll tell us how you had no idea hannibal ate people
>>
>>70736630
season 1 and 4 are good. 2 is watcheable, 3 is completely unnecessary.
>>
>>70736669
It's b8 m8.
>>
>>70736630
start season one and as soon as you get bored go look up every murder scene on youtube and then start season four. thats all you need to watch.
>>
>>70736669
ive seen it a long time ago. i didn't remember that he kill her. i guess i thought she died naturally and he just kept her body in the basement. it would have been nice to be surprised that he killed her, and interesting that he kept her body if he supposedly hates her enough to kill her.
how weird does the incest stuff get btw?
>>
File: bates.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bates.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>70736630

this webm is all you need to watch
>>
>>70737042
do they fucc?
>>
>>70736994
>>70737100
no, and the way he kills her is completely out of the blue and unexpected
>>
I don't watch the show, but the sex scene/murder scene between the two was the only thing I would have wanted to see.

Anyone have a description/webm of the action?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.