[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this fucking episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
>this fucking episode
>>
File: images.png (10 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10 KB, 284x177
>>70736438
eh, i'd consider it proto zombie era, but it has the funny mr sparkle bit
>>
Classic episode.
>>
>>70737168
Wrong episode, that's the one where Marge works for the church.
>>
>>70736438
Looking back when I use to watch the Simpsons as a kid, before I could even read, it was such a based cartoon, I'm sure it was the basis to my humour also, it's too pc nowadays
>>
>>70737515
oh. well that one had a forgettable A plot too i guess
>>
whereto start with simpsons
>>
>>70737965

Season 1, Episode 1. Duh.
>>
>>70737965

You can skip the first 2 seasons, even the 3rd feels a bit dated now.
>>
Was Lisa the first fedora?
>>
This and the Burns alien episode both scared me as a kid and feels weird to watch them now. Especially this one
>>
>>70738037
fuck off
>>
>>70738139
literally fight me in real life
>>
>>70736438

Was this a reference to that weird Christopher Walken movie about angels? I think Casey Jones was in it.
>>
>>70738080
Just about to post something along the lines of this. Lisa was so euphoric in this episode.
>>
>>70738408

The Prophecy.

There are like 4 or 5 of those movies now. And Walken is in all of them.
>>
>le kkkristians are le stupid and they hate le based science xD

Episode felt like it was written by a 12-year-old with a rebellious vendetta against his parents.
>>
>>70738320
I will you fucking faggot
>>
>>70736438
ikr?

it's a fucking mess
>>
>>70740107
Congratulations, you've figured out the type of person that becomes a writer.
>>
File: 1464198039755.png (110 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1464198039755.png
110 KB, 320x240
>>70736438
sabe pa
>>
>>70740615
Being a published writer in this era is not a badge of honor. Instead it is a brand burned upon your forehead that screams out that you either sold out or drank the cool aid.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.