[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm just coming for my files, Marty.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: True Detective.gif (37 KB, 357x200) Image search: [Google]
True Detective.gif
37 KB, 357x200
>I'm just coming for my files, Marty.
>>
I'm just coming in your wife's shapely ass, marty.
>>
>>70736329
>this guy fucks your wife
WHAT DO YOU DO /tv/?
>>
>>70736329
Fun Fact:
Woody says the same line about not mowing another mans lawn in "kingpin"

Source: just rewatched kingpin yesterday
>>
>>70736329
>just coming to cuck your shit up
>>
>>70736329
>I'm just cumming for your wife, Marty
>>
I just rewatched this season. The ending really lets it down and there is so much forced normie over-explaining that really detracted from the narrative. I didn't notice it as much on the first watch but after all the negative reactions to season 2 on /tv/ i had a more critical look at season 1 and there are just as many flaws. Wish they had left it more ambiguous in the end instead of trying to wrap it up. The ending hospital scene was so unnecessary too and ruined Rust's character for me.
>>
I like to creampie my own lawn. Nobody creampies my lawn.
>>
>>70737005
Rust breaking down and crying to Marty was one of the most beautiful scenes shot in television.

You weren't watching the show correctly. It was about the two detectives taking on something beyond themselves.
>>
>>70736674
Get mad that he didn't fuck me
>>
>>70737293
I had that opinion on the first view but on the second viewing the last episode was really out of place with the rest of the season.
>>
Rust "Two Pumps and Bust" Cohle

Rust "Lust Uncontrolled For Your Wife's Hole" Cohle
>>
Rust "JUST Fuck Your Wife Up The Hershey Hole With My Euphoric Pole" Cohle
>>
>>70737005
>>70737293
>>70737356
Stop trying to derail the memes with actual discussion you faggots.
>>
>>70737605
Rust "Three solid thrusts" Cohle
Rust "trigger happy pole" Cohle
>>
File: Michelle TD.webm (432 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Michelle TD.webm
432 KB, 1280x720
>>70736329
I'm just coming for that ass, Marty
>>
>>70738079
Nearly perfect.

Her ass is better than that 21 year old ass Marty hit the second time.
>>
S2 is better.
>>
>>70736714
DUDE
>>
>>70737356
Totally wrong.

I know you wanted Rust to say just like you, witty with a nihilistic sense of humor, but turns out he's an actual fucking human being.

That's what it was about anon. Rust talks a big game all along about how nothing really matters and he's not wrong but at the end of the day he was still a man who missed his daughter. Rust criticized others for lying to themselves but he lied to himself too, telling himself that he didn't care about life.

They flipped Marty around too in that he discovered the critical clue that solved the case, not Rust for a change.

What I wanna know is why did the yellow king or kings draw that graffiti of the dead woman in that burned out church, no way they could know anyone would find that. Maybe they didn't care but idk the fact they happened to do that and Rust/Marty happened to find it seemed like a huge coincidence to me. Kinda silly.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.