[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Well, /tv/?
>>
>>70736148
Post-nuptial rationalization. Whatever gets her through the day I guess.
>>
To be fair Pam was hot as hell though, how did John fuck up that bad
>>
But her dick mate is Jim.
>>
File: image_69.jpg (76 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image_69.jpg
76 KB, 640x960
She's gonna crack any day now bros.

Death toll over/under 3.5?
>>
>>70736429

John has become /pol/ tier, i think she dodged a bullet
>>
File: jennasstory.jpg (145 KB, 942x581) Image search: [Google]
jennasstory.jpg
145 KB, 942x581
>>70736148

Is she talking about the first or the second time?
>>
File: 1431841250708.jpg (7 KB, 285x316) Image search: [Google]
1431841250708.jpg
7 KB, 285x316
>being this delusional
>>
>>70736148
You see this all the time with married couples, especially those who have either cheated or considered cheating, and those who have been together for a long time.

They tell themselves that they love the person they are with. They repeat it over and over, hoping that one day they might actually believe it to be true. They desperately try to convince themselves that the only person they want are the person to whom they are married. They've realized that by marrying someone, they have trapped themselves into having to be faithful to the same person for the rest of their lives. If they don't want to divorce and face all of the financial, familial, and social stigma that goes along with that, their only other option is to just fake it until they make it.

It's sad
>>
>>70737722
t. Autistic child in a divorced home
>>
>>70737722
you're sad
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.