[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
warcraft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1.00.png (106 KB, 715x406) Image search: [Google]
1.00.png
106 KB, 715x406
>Blizzard fanboys
Is there any fanboy which is worse than the blizzdrone?
>>
>>70735104
People who obsess about hating a movie that has no impact on their lives whatsoever.
>>
>>70735151

t. assblasted Warcraft addict
>>
>>70735151
This being yet another of those movies that is telling hollywood they don't have to exert any effort what so ever, and china will reward the, will affect anyone that actually likes movies.
>>
>>70735184
Haven't seen it.
Haven't played Warcraft in my life.
>>
>>70735104
no, they already destroyed /v/ with blizzard last ultra shit game overwatch, now they want to destroy movies, fuck this gay earth
>>
>>70735151
This. People whose lives are so worthless and empty that all they do is circle jerk negativity over the current flavor of the month, then hop to the next thing and circle jerk negativity there. They couldn't be more blatantly fat and stupid if you actually witnessed them posting on /pol/.
>>
>>70735200
...While hating it will tell Hollywood "Disney is the ONLY ALTERNATIVE".

And by the way the visuals in this movie were completely and utterly unique.
It's ok to call it complete shit but you can't call it unoriginal, this movie took risks.
>>
>>70735200
If you don't think effort went in to making this movie you're retarded.

Jesus christ you sound like such a faggot.
>>
>>70735104
I liked the movie way more than I expected, but it was just a tribute to the fanboys. Critics cant be expected to enjoy a movie that is bad in its own right.
>>
>>70735104

Was an old fan of warcraft. Was looking forward to the movie.... completely underwhelming. The only interesting character was Khadgar. Everyone else was literally shit.
>>
>>70735391
If effort went into the movie, none was on display.
>>
>>70735104
Good job guys. We'll never see an Arthas or Illidan movie because you autistic virgin faggots are buttblasted about WoW eventhough the movie is pretty good.
>>
>>70735104
I understand /tv/ is maximum contrarian so anything thats not some faggy snob /2deep4u/ shit is not going to cut it here. But warcraft as a movie is some good entertaining trash that i enjoyed watching.
>>
>>70735536
Khadgar seemed like a shitty self insert character
>>
>>70736874
arthas and illidan were only ever going to be fodder for green jesus to wtfpwn.
>>
>>70735104
Any fan of capeshit
>>
I fucking hate how WoW has poisoned warcrafts lore to the point where we have these falming faggots arguing over characters that where added in just to retcon plot inconstancy in the first place.
>>
this has seriously gotten out of control, warcraft is better than bvs or captain america civil war and look at its score, the fuck is going on?
>>
>>70737250
Basically there are a bunch of kids who are still buttmad on here that mommy and daddy never bought them a wow sub back when all their friends where playing and now they are taking it out on the movie.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.